Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watching Thiefs in Action Today:

Trailer Park Casanova
    I dropped off the wife at the doctors for some surgery this morning, and had a few hours to kill before I'd return to pick her up.
    I sat down at Chuys, and ordered a beer and looked out the window towards Golds Gym, maybe 100 yards away.
    Lots of nice looking women walking in and outta the gym.
    Then suddenly, a guy jumped outta his Lexus, and quickly and very quietly smashed several cars windows, and stuck his whole body in through the broken window, and grab'd purses.
    One car he hit the trunk release when he found no purse inside and grabbed the chix purse outta the trunk.
    This whole episode was perhaps less than a minute.
    I s#it you not, all three cars easily robbed in about 60 seconds.
    I mentioned it to the owner of Chuys and I started to call the cops, but the owner said wait a second, the lot is being watched by the cops,, and as the guy drove off in his Lexus,, the cops ran him into a curb next to Chuys, pulled him out and hooked him up.
    The owner of Chuys told me when girls go into the gym, they leave their purses in the car and every thief knows that.
    He said in an hour or two, another thief will be along to do the same thing.
    It's become an epidemic here.
    Sure enough, about 45 minutes later a seedy blue lowered Civic rolls into the lot,, and within 15 minutes he breaks into another car minutes after the girl owner gets out, walks into the gym without her purse, and the cops pin him too.
    " The gym is open all hours, and for all hours the cops will be sweeping up thieves" Chuys owner said.

Racey
    That is un-friggin believable, broad daylight, glad to hear the cops were doing something about!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    cool .. They should put it up on that show.. the stupidest theives.. if there casing the joint, wouldn't they see the guy just before them get caught..

Mrs.Racer277
    Guess that is how the punk owns the nice Lexus.....
    Lesson learned I am so guilty of that. Not anymore

RitcheyRch
    Glad to hear the cops are catching them.

CARLSON-JET
    Thanks for the heads up.... Guess I will head on over to curves.

Desert Rat
    Wish they could find a good reason to rid the earth of the friggin sh!tbags!!!Just shoot the focks!

al cole'holic
    ...for the record, I'd like to point out that the area TPC was in at the time of these crimes was the extreme south west area of Simi and not the area I live in

98 Vector 21
    Thats where I get the gas card for the boat!

a catered life
    That is un-friggin believable, broad daylight, glad to hear the cops were doing something about!
    so what did we learn from this stay away from the gym

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast