Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: ***boaters go karting??

riverroyal
    Steve-O, what times are you pulling? My buddy Dave from SPD ran a 31.71 today. Look, even Marty Smith runs at Carlsbad. There's a name from the past for sure... Couple of my guys went down there today. Looks like Dave smoked 'em...
    that night we all went,in the 31s,unless some ASSSSSSSholes get in the way :rollside:

Ziggy
    that night we all went,in the 31s,unless some ASSSSSSSholes get in the way :rollside:
    I was not.........that was JB in Homoland

Riverkid
    That's hauling the mail!

riverroyal
    That's hauling the mail!
    im a super model also,plus im a billionaire

Ziggy
    He got to that point because he jumped in the first car for qualifying and didn't have to deal with anyone.....and got the pole position(he likes the pole )
    Actually, it probably helps to be the first to sign up in your group.... :rollside:

riverroyal
    He got to that point because he jumped in the first car for qualifying and didn't have to deal with anyone.....and got the pole position(he likes the pole )
    Actually, it probably helps to be the first to sign up in your group.... :rollside:
    I still caught up to lappers,my fast laps were late in the race,,,,,THATS IT,lets go right now damn it!

Ziggy
    I still caught up to lappers,my fast laps were late in the race,,,,,THATS IT,lets go right now damn it!
    You have to admit its harder to get things flowin' if you have 3 or 4 others trying to squeeze you the whole time instead of clear track.
    btw---It just dawned on my how much your avatar looks like you...LOL

riverroyal
    You have to admit its harder to get things flowin' if you have 3 or 4 others trying to squeeze you the whole time instead of clear track.
    btw---It just dawned on my how much your avatar looks like you...LOL
    Ive never changed it,you should have seen me a month ago before I cut my hair,perfect match

Ziggy
    Ive never changed it,you should have seen me a month ago before I cut my hair,perfect match
    I think Mandelon needs to go back to his green Herman Munster Avatar, shall we petition him to switch back? I've seen Mandy after a few drinks and.................

Riverkid
    You have to admit its harder to get things flowin' if you have 3 or 4 others trying to squeeze you the whole time
    I'm pretty sure I'll take a pass on racing with this crew...

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast