Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This is jacked up

Redneck
    Wife just told me she was at work last night and was talking to some friends. (not going to say who but they know who they are) After they left her boss came up to her and said hey your friends just stole some things from here. Now when ever any friends of hers comes in they might look at her and them as stealing stuff. That is jacked up that someone would come into a place were a friend works and steal from that business. To me that is pretty jacked up. Makes you wonder about that friend anymore. I know I lost respect for them. Sorry just had to vent

riverbound
    I guess they really arent friends...that sux

Mrs.Racer277
    Wow
    Not good

Garrddogg
    Not cool!

SummitKarl
    wow..that is jacked up:yuk: .......there is no excuse for thieft...period
    BTW have Heather call me I forgot the name of the lady I am supose to talk to
    re: the car shows

Redneck
    wow..that is jacked up:yuk: .......there is no excuse for thieft...period
    BTW have Heather call me I forgot the name of the lady I am supose to talk to
    re: the car shows
    her name is Cindy and Karl can you bring back the bar so I can pull this thread lol jk it wasnt you

topless
    Wow. People never cease to amaze me with stupidity. If I were her, I would confront them and tell them she needs the shit back or it's her job then write them off. They never were friends to begin with to put her job on the line like that.

Mrs.Racer277
    her name is Cindy and Karl can you bring back the bar so I can pull this thread lol jk it wasnt you
    HEHEHEHEHE

RiverDave
    Wife just told me she was at work last night and was talking to some friends. (not going to say who but they know who they are) After they left her boss came up to her and said hey your friends just stole some things from here. Now when ever any friends of hers comes in they might look at her and them as stealing stuff. That is jacked up that someone would come into a place were a friend works and steal from that business. To me that is pretty jacked up. Makes you wonder about that friend anymore. I know I lost respect for them. Sorry just had to vent
    Doesn't make me wonder about that friend.. I'd call the cops on that friend and press charges. At a minimum she should call them on it and tell them what ever they took they need to bring back right before going to tell them to go **** themselves..
    If they are on this board you should say who they are, many people have other board members over to their houses. I know I would damn sure like to know if someone like that was about to stop by or come to a party etc..
    RD

dumbandyoung
    They where never friends to begin with IMO.
    I once heard a man say, "When you don't know who your friends are you end up in trouble."

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast