Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good thing I looked

Kindsvater Flat
    I thought since I was taking the motor out of the boat to fix some oil leaks on the bottom end I would give everything a good once over. Well so far I have ran across this.

Can't wait to look at the bottom end.

superdave013
    Man O Man did you get lucky. That oil leak saved you some big buck I'ed say.

126driver
    "Good thing I looked." - WORD
    One of our employees said the very same thing when he was telling me a story about how the crew picked up a "gal" at night when they were out of town on a job, but I digress. That's an entirely different story. wink

Kindsvater Flat
    126driver:
    "Good thing I looked." - WORD
    One of our employees said the very same thing when he was telling me a story about how the crew picked up a "gal" at night when they were out of town on a job, but I digress. That's an entirely different story. wink I can add to that after a night on the town in San Francisco. Watched one of the cousins friends pick up on a "gal". It was then that they informed me that she was a he and I haven't left the ranch since.

Kindsvater Flat
    superdave013:
    Man O Man did you get lucky. That oil leak saved you some big buck I'ed say. I feel pretty good about that find. I also notice that one head gasket was leaking slightly. So this makes me want to go way deeper into it.

K-Flat, sorry we didn't get hooked up today at the Afterbay. Had your Kung Fu Kit we me.

Kindsvater Flat
    Shit sorry!! I just remembered the cell was in the pickup. I spent all day in the shop cleaning and taking apart my motor. It sure would have been a nice day for it. I was in a t-shirt all day. Was it choppy at all? I know the north wind was kicking all day.

Yep, it was choppy, just the way I like it. The boat worked real good. On with the pie plates!! Still have your Kung Fu Kit. If you come to town give me a call.

Kindsvater Flat
    Will do. Maybe I can talk the woman on a road trip and get her out of the house for awhile.

Sounds good do you have my number!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast