Thread: Rumors about Vodoo Canoe

blondie#1
    I have heard of a rumor out there, about the Vodoo Canoe. I raced with this boat, side by side. I am here to tell you there are no waves on this boat. It's beautiful, it flies. If you want to see it in action as well as up close, contact Circlejerk for the video. Then you tell me! burningm : yuk wink cry

boatguy222
    BBS,
    You and your other half are the only "Rumor Starter" I know argue Well not the "only" ones but the "best ones"
    You must have seen the tape If the Canoe doesn't sell soon, I'll bring it out of retirement, move the seat up (so you can reach the peddles) wink and you can go out and spank your husband, along with everyone else jawdrop

126driver
    Hell yeah move that seat forward! I'm a short guy! wink

boatguy222
    126driver:
    Hell yeah move that seat forward! I'm a short guy! wink 126,
    Still haven't desided on that deal yet but will get it together here in the next couple of weeks, haven't seen the SCSC schedule yet either, will be in touch wink

superdave013
    And I thought she was just spamming that video.

blondie#1
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by boatguy222:
    [QB] BBS,
    You and your other half are the only "Rumor Starter" I know argue Well not the "only" ones but the "best ones"
    You must have seen the tape If the Canoe doesn't sell soon, I'll bring it out of retirement, move the seat up (so you can reach the peddles) wink and you can go out and spank your husband, along with everyone else jawdrop Hopefully you'll sell it. If not, bring it on. I'd love to try it out. It sure would get my husband undivided attention. HA!HA! You just never know what will happen.
    wink : idea

blondie#1
    Hopefully you'll sell it. If not, bring it on. I'd love to try it out. It sure would get my husband undivided attention. HA!HA! You just never know what will happen.

gnRacer98
    ...haven't seen the SCSC schedule yet either...
    Look here: http://scscracing.com/
    GN fans, new site is almost ready: http://www.gnracing.org/

CircleJerk
    superdave013:
    And I thought she was just spamming that video. OK, I admit Im new at this Forum Dave, but dont you spam something that you make money on???? smile_sp SuperJeRk