Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nor Cal Silkscreener

Her454
    Anyone have a suggestion on who to go to for some T-Shirts? Thanks in advance,
    Traci

John.
    yeah, I need to know too. I've finally got my picture for the pastie cove racing team t-shirts and need to ge tthe shirts made. hopeing for something with a very small set up charge.

Debbolas
    I want a shirt

superdave013
    yeah, I need to know too. I've finally got my picture for the pastie cove racing team t-shirts and need to ge tthe shirts made. hopeing for something with a very small set up charge.
    lol, It's always the guy with the lifted superduty that starts off by grinding the price. lmao

Her454
    I want a shirt
    Of course, you would look really nice in one of our family reunion shirts! They have ***boats on them tho if that matters

Debbolas
    Of course, you would look really nice in one of our family reunion shirts! They have ***boats on them tho if that matters

did you say boats?

YeLLowBoaT
    I want a shirt
    No, we like you better topless..

Her454
    No, we like you better topless..
    LMAO, ok back to silkscreeners...

RiverToysJas
    www.customink.com (http://www.customink.com)
    They do awesome work and have gret customer service. They are back East, but ship. You can preview and get prices very easily there.
    They've printed a few of the OP6 Shirts using my supplied artwork.
    RTJas

SummitKarl
    Anyone have a suggestion on who to go to for some T-Shirts? Thanks in advance,
    Traci
    still not talking with CAS I take it.....:jawdrop:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast