Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best oil filter adapter ???

Damn Mike, that is a crazy set-up you got there. Do you sell the dual set-up? I did not see it in the catalog.
    Yes that dual is just a cast dual bracket powdercoated black. I prototyped a billet one once but not enough market for it so we never bothered to build it for production.

I'm sure I could get the price way down if we had any volume in the Ford bypasses but we sell very few by comparison to other parts.

Squirtin Thunder
    If I would have seen that one before I got Three of the others I would have baught from you.

dmontzsta
    I'm sure I could get the price way down if we had any volume in the Ford bypasses but we sell very few by comparison to other parts.
    Makes sense, $55 isnt much for that piece, it is really trick looking. $27 more isnt much, heck it is only 10 gallons of 91 octane now days.

LakesOnly
    Anyone run dual filters? alot of my friends do on their cars, never really seen it on a boat though.This system has held up well over the years on the lake boat:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...il_Filters.jpg
    LO
    p.s. Rexone, nice Ford remote billet piece.

dmontzsta
    I didnt know you had bolsa flooring. You need to shine that sucker and let it BLING! nice filters BTW. I have not used Amsoil but heard great things about them.

wsuwrhr
    LO
    p.s. Rexone, nice Ford remote billet piece.
    Yea what he said.
    Brian

maxwedge
    I have cast adapter and a cast dual filter on my Olds. Came with the boat. Haven't blown apart yet from the overwhelming 45 lbs of pressure I once saw on the gauge when the engine was still cold. LOL

Squirtin Thunder
    I have cast adapter and a cast dual filter on my Olds. Came with the boat. Haven't blown apart yet from the overwhelming 45 lbs of pressure I once saw on the gauge when the engine was still cold. LOL
    I have run 80psi through hogged out cast ones, guess I have been lucky.

Willis

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast