Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing a Friend

Biglue
    Sorry to hear about your friends Kim. All you can really do is accept the fact that thay are gone good buddy. Once you do that, filling the void they left behind gets easier as time goes by. In the mean time do what you have to get all that angst out of your system. Surround yourself with your family, helped me out in this situation. Good luck man. Blessings for the departed and their families.

Tom Brown
    Just do your best, Kim. You are among friends.

460 jus getn it
    Kim, sorry to hear about this. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and the family of the departed.

sanger rat
    Sorry for your loss Kim. It's going to take some time to heal so hang in there.

Kim Hanson
    Sorry to hear about your friends Kim. All you can really do is accept the fact that thay are gone good buddy. Once you do that, filling the void they left behind gets easier as time goes by. In the mean time do what you have to get all that angst out of your system. Surround yourself with your family, helped me out in this situation. Good luck man. Blessings for the departed and their families.
    I can't he was like a 360 to what I am, and loved it..RedGreen shit! Here I sit drinking away cause I don't know what to do, can't talk to the wife cause I just bawl ( Marcy did it ). I am starting to think, life is short..so go full bore into it and enjoy it while you can!.............( . )( . )............

Forkin' Crazy
    Sorry brother. I have felt your pain before. And it is very tough, but you will work your way through it. It won't be easy. Fall back on friends and family, and if I can do anything, let me know. You and their families have my prayers.

Stay strong and they will be with you, thru this time of sadness.

Kim Hanson
    Just do your best, Kim. You are among friends.
    I know Tom, thats why I put this in here. I need to talk about his shit, it is driving me crazy.......( . )( . )...........

How would you deal with htis, I don't have a clue and am doing to lose it on someone . ...........( . )( . )..........
    Sounds harsh Kim but I would be looking at my family and thanking my lucky stars it is not us.
    Hang in there.

Kim Hanson
    Sorry brother. I have felt your pain before. And it is very tough, but you will work your way through it. It won't be easy. Fall back on friends and family, and if I can do anything, let me know. You and their families have my prayers.
    I am at the point of " I don't ****ing know ", this is weird shit happening around me! I try to do everything right..to set an example...I guess that shit don't work....( . )( . )........

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast