Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soft Sided Coolers

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Just thought I would tell everybody about my new AMERICAN OUTDOORS SOFT SIDED COOLER.
    A few month ago I was choosen to test new offroad cooler for AO, well let me tell you I have abused this thing and it still looks like new. We took this cooler to BAJA250 and strapped to back of quads, needless to say the adult beverages made it to our rest stop ice cold. the cooler has been on rescue missions and always at end of day sodas and waters ice cold and no leaks. The last trip it was involved in vehicle rollover with no damage. The cooler comes home messy and dirty, a little wipe of damp cloth and looks like new again. my question for AO is when are you going to release colors?
    PS if you guys need my to test anymore products let me know.
    Thanks for great product BIG JOE SSMF

Havasu Carrera
    I wanna be on the test program???????

eliminatedsprinter
    That's good to know. Every soft cooler I've got lately has either broken or leaked, after being used just a few times.

JetBoatRich
    I have one from a couple years ago one of the best I ever had

RitcheyRch
    I also have one of the test coolers and it has survived everything I have put it through.

Grinnin'B
    Just thought I would tell everybody about my new AMERICAN OUTDOORS SOFT SIDED COOLER.
    A few month ago I was choosen to test new offroad cooler for AO, well let me tell you I have abused this thing and it still looks like new. We took this cooler to BAJA250 and strapped to back of quads, needless to say the adult beverages made it to our rest stop ice cold. the cooler has been on rescue missions and always at end of day sodas and waters ice cold and no leaks. The last trip it was involved in vehicle rollover with no damage. The cooler comes home messy and dirty, a little wipe of damp cloth and looks like new again. my question for AO is when are you going to release colors?
    PS if you guys need my to test anymore products let me know.
    Thanks for great product BIG JOE SSMF
    BEST Place to get them????

Hustler
    BEST Place to get them????
    right here http://www.aocoolers.com/ I have one of test coolers also and it's held up great in the desert. We also have 3 of there other coolers for the boat and they will be only cooler I ever put in the boat any more.

Grinnin'B
    Just sent an email to enquire about carrying them in our east bay (SF) Boat Shop.
    B

MudPumper
    That's good to know. Every soft cooler I've got lately has either broken or leaked, after being used just a few times.
    Call them up and send it back. They will fix or replace it no questions asked. They have excellent customer service. I have a few of them and love them. I have also given a few as gifts and they love them too.

I have a large AO cooler that I bought at the LA boat show probably 12 years ago. I didn't even realize the brand it was until I was talking with Brian at the show and went home and checked. Sure enough it was AO. I bought it from the older couple he purchased the business from. Had several other various coolers that have come and gone since too (leaked) but the old AO cooler still holds water. Best cooler hands down. I'm so impressed with them I probably gonna get them as a new product line too. 12 year field test and didn't even know it lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast