Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Refs vs the Seahawks

Sane Asylum
    Neither team sparks the least interest for me.
    Once again............Why do you give a chit.............You really don't have a team but now you have an opinion........Kinda like not havin a boat but havin an opinion about boaters........
    Knew I could count on a ShockwaveButt opinion........

Ultrafied
    Well, you do have to admit that Seahawks stunk in their hurry up offense, but at the half and at the end.

Jbb
    Once again............Why do you give a chit.............You really don't have a team but now you have an opinion........Kinda like not havin a boat but havin an opinion about boaters........
    This thread,and the conversation we were having about the officiating of this game....started way back in the 1st quarter....

Sane Asylum
    I don't like poor officiating in a championship game, it cheapens the entire affair. As for the rest of your diatribe, F U.
    I knew I could get you there....................Pretty predictable...........

GAME TIME
    Well, you do have to admit that Seahawks stunk in their hurry up offense, but at the half and at the end.
    Agreed.

Cas
    no need to have a team in the game. I'm a fan of the game and that game flat out sucked bacause of the crappy officiating.

Sane Asylum
    HOMER talking shit about his homer team. No worries here. If I owned a Sunsation, I'd be bitter too.
    You've got the wrong guy NIMROD..........Have another cocktail...................JBB doesn't have a Sunsation......
    Time for bed loser.................Quit embarrassing yourself..............

Tom Brown
    Un believable......Personal foul for tackling...lol....
    I think that steelers defenseman should get a personal foul for his girlish coif.
    I cought the second half of the game at my brothers place.
    ... so as you could imagine... I'm really pissed off right now.

Sane Asylum
    LOSER? Look at your pecker. Call me a NIMROD to my face, otherwise, save the drama for your mama.
    Quit talkin about my dick...............Spent plenty of time at the Zoo without seeing you............I'm in Goodyear AZ next weekend.........Come over and I'll say it to your face.........
    PM me and I'll give you the address.................

Tom Brown
    The Argonauts would kick both their asses,eh Tom...?
    ... so could the Tigercats... if they still had Deiter Brock.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast