Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Refs vs the Seahawks

Konabud
    Pretty bad when you've got to beat the Steelers and the officials but we didn't beat either NO SHAME!! OH WELL!! NEXT YEAR!!!

Ziggy
    Even my wife who rarely watches football with me was complaining about the refs............kept thinking the game was rigged. I thought it was poorly officiated, some weird calls and non-calls.
    It's the damn Superbowl, let the players play a little and not be so ticky-tak on game changing calls ........the obvious calls are easy anyone can make those.

BiggusJimbus
    And just how deos a running back get called for a false start.
    Since you could see him do it on the close up camera before the snap, Correct call. He flinched pretty good.

Jbb
    Interesting sportswriters observations.... (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...l/13801313.htm)

Tom Brown
    Interesting sportswriters observations.... (http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...l/13801313.htm)
    That's odd... no mention of the four down problem. :idea:

The hawks did beat themselves. The ref's should not be used as an excuse.
    Between Stevens dropping passes, clock managment & strange coaching decisions they made some mistakes.
    But- A few questionable calls greatly effected the game. This cannot be disputed.
    If you look at the stats & watched the game, the hawks played better football. They were real good at moving the ball, they just could not finish the deal.
    Think of it this way, the Steelers won the game with a few key plays. The Hawks could have one the game if a few questionable calls by the ref's would have gone the other way. Interference in the end zone, phantom holding call taking away 1st & goal on the 3.
    It just sucks that the ref's had such an impact on the game. Let the boys play.
    But the Hawks did not execute at key times.

Jbb
    That's odd... no mention of the four down problem. :idea:
    You will continue to be ignored...if not deleted...BTW wanna be a ref.....I know you dig the uniforms....

Tom Brown
    I would normally jump at the chance to be a ref but my one of the conditions of my parole is that I'm not allowed to carry a whistle.

Wild Horses
    LOSER? Look at your pecker. Call me a NIMROD to my face, otherwise, save the drama for your mama.
    The old time dictionary states that a Nimrod is an avid fisherman or hunter.
    Look at it that way and it isn't so bad. :220v:

Jbb
    I would normally jump at the chance to be a ref but my one of the conditions of my parole is that I'm not allowed to carry a whistle.
    Not to mention cross a border....

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast