Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst movie ever!

Chubby4Life
    My wife came home with some flicks last night and among them was "Borat". IMO, this is the worst movie ever made. On my list, it edged out an old Adam Sandler movie called "Going Overboard". So, whats on your list?
    Chris

CARLSON-JET
    I hate that darn "Dances with wolves".. It's soooo long and I ALWAYS wind up watching to THE END.. :-)
    With so many movies put out each week I tend to steer clear of the over advertised flicks. IMO the more they advertise the bigger the stinker.
    I went and saw "300" last night. thought it was pretty cool.

racecar.hotshoe
    Borat sucked.

http404
    I went and saw "300" last night. thought it was pretty cool.
    If you like 45 minutes of slow motion battle scenes.
    That movie would have been 40 minutes long if they didn't show every other scene in slow motion.

QuickJet
    Borat was hillariouse. It's a shame you didn't "get it".
    The worst was probably Farenheight 911 or Inconvienient truth. Maybe Bowling For Columbine.
    Anny Hall, Little Nicky, any Jean Claude Van Damn Movie or Steven Segall for that matter. Greae 2, Smoky and the Bandit 3............

catman-do
    Borat was funny as hell!!! I think the worst was "Super Size Me", that movie blows.

riverracerXXX
    Hudson Hawk...

shockwaveharry
    Borat was a truly great movie. Cerebral comedy at it's finest! I'll bet dollars to donuts that if you didn't laugh watching Borat, you were completely puzzled by Napoleon Dynamite... Another cinematic triumph!
    To be perfectly honest, I was deeply offended during the first few minutes of the movie, but only because I was completely oblivious to the movies premise before walking into the theater. Once I realized what was going on I couldn't stop laughing.

Phat Matt
    I watched Borat last night for the first time. That guy has some balls (on his face) . I thought it was pretty funny.

Chubby4Life
    Borat was a truly great movie. Cerebral comedy at it's finest! I'll bet dollars to donuts that if you didn't laugh watching Borat, you were completely puzzled by Napoleon Dynamite... Another cinematic triumph!
    To be perfectly honest, I was deeply offended during the first few minutes of the movie, but only because I was completely oblivious to the movies premise before walking into the theater. Once I realized what was going on I couldn't stop laughing.
    Your right, I didn't like Napoleon either at first, but after catching parts of it on HBO 10 or 12 times it kinda grew on me. Maybe Borat will too, but untill then it's on my list.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast