Thread: gear change in SFV/SCV

wedge44
    Looking to go from 3.73 to 4.30. on a 06 f-350 with 6" Fab-tech basic lift.....looking for good gear guys in the San Fernando Or Santa Clarita Valleys, anybode have any hook-ups....wedge

LUVNLIFE
    No hookups but prob the best in the area is Hoopers

MudPumper
    Yep...Hoopers is where it's at.
    Hoopers Rear End Exchange Inc.
    12201 Branford St
    Sun Valley, CA 91352
    (818) 899-2515

RitcheyRch
    Ditto that. Talk with Anthony over there. Went to HS with him and heard he still there.
    No hookups but prob the best in the area is Hoopers

ultra27jay
    if u want i can check it out for u on monday. if u want u can drop the truck at my house in northridge. and i can get it done for u. u dont find any one let me know i get all american made gears. i give a warr on the parts and labor. one day turn around. feel free to call me at 818-381-1910 ask for jason

wedge44
    if u want i can check it out for u on monday. if u want u can drop the truck at my house in northridge. and i can get it done for u. u dont find any one let me know i get all american made gears. i give a warr on the parts and labor. one day turn around. feel free to call me at 818-381-1910 ask for jason
    Good discounts to fellow Ultra owner....my ofice is in Van Nuys, I would like to get done Before I tow 5th wheel to sierra's for Opening Day end of April
    also, Do you can you install a set of Fabtech traction bars....Pm me with details and contact/ location ...let's set-up appt....thanks Danny

ultra27jay
    Good discounts to fellow Ultra owner....my ofice is in Van Nuys, I would like to get done Before I tow 5th wheel to sierra's for Opening Day end of April
    also, Do you can you install a set of Fabtech traction bars....Pm me with details and contact/ location ...let's set-up appt....thanks Danny
    ill pm u tomorro morning. and yes i can do the traction bars. let me know if u need them or if u need me to get them for u.