Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best movie ever

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Okay, we have a worst movie thread. . . what do you think are great movies? I can't say one is the best, I love movies and have seen too many great ones. I'd have to say, though, "I am Sam" is near the top of my list. I don't care for Sean Penn as a person, but I think he's a phenomonal actor. Oh, and speaking of Penn, I'll list one of his wife's movies as well. "Forrest Gump." And my favorite bubblegum eye candy movie? Dazed and Confused. I LOVE that movie!!!! I think Forrest Gump is about the best ever, though. IMO

XtrmWakeborder
    Forrest Gump, Tombstone, and Matrix. In that order. Hmm maybe 300 instead of the matrix...

throwerb
    Pulp Fiction.

Wet Dream
    Rob Roy, Pulp Fiction, Tombstone

Moneypitt
    I don't see that many movies, but "Forrest Gump" has to be up there, along with "Cool Hand Luke", "Dirty Harry", "African Queen", "Key Largo", "The Great Escape", "Platoon"...........I'm in my own little world here.....MP

beaverretriever
    Back to the Future I.
    Raiders of the Lost Ark.

racecar.hotshoe
    "powder"

mickeyfinn
    The Sting, The color of money, Wall Street..oh yeah The original Smokey & the Bandit and Bad News Bears when I was younger.

Mattman
    Shawshank Redemption, Grease, Back To The Future

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Ahhh yes, Tombstone is great. So are all of the Raiders series.
    I saw "Chinatown" recently and that was pretty awesome also. I've done a lot of research on Mulholland and his water theft from the Owens Valley, so I had a little background knowledge. The end was quite a twist, though. I like plot twists. What was that movie with Kevin Bacon, Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell and Charlie Sheen's Ex? Set on the Bayou. That had a great plot twist. Had a great threesome scene also.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast