Thread: The Stuper Bowl

dragboat
    This is the first football game I've watched this year, I've been WAY too busy! I think that the (push) penalty was a bad call . He (the so called pusher) was not looking at the pushee and did not have his feet planted. It looked to me like he was using his arm to see where the other man was. 6 points. It 's a bad thing to have the officials determine the outcome. The close Steeler touchdown should have been called goal to go? Let them earn it on the next play and not have to give the ref the credit. No pride in that and they deserve the credit. I don't know what down it was. 12 point difference. That would be the difference. Just my $00.02. But hey the Stones kick ass!

Jyruiz
    No matter what, Pitt won, congrats to them. You want to win, score more points than the other team, regardless or the officiating. I have seen other teams get screwed, but they stil pulled out a win.

dragboat
    So, you felt the officiating was a bit lacking, for lack of a better word?
    I reffed a jr. minor game last year, you know just balls and strikes and I calls em like I sees em! Not a good way to make friends. I don't know what they are paying the ref's but it's not enough.