Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: trim tabs on a jet?

kingbrutis
    Bought a boat yesterday and love it alot. It doesnt have tabs or the jet isnt trimable. Fine for smooth water but needs trim tabs. It's just a 19 foot so I'm not going to put the nice Kekifer tabs on, an one use Bennet tabs? Looks easy to install and would do the trick. Are they quality and helpfull? Thanks Joe

essexjet
    Bought a boat yesterday and love it alot. It doesnt have tabs or the jet isnt trimable. Fine for smooth water but needs trim tabs. It's just a 17 foot so I'm not going to put the nice Kekifer tabs on, an one use Bennet tabs? Looks easy to install and would do the trick. Are they quality and helpfull? Thanks Joe
    I would go the route of a place diverter instead of installing tabs on a jet boat.

BrendellaJet
    I would go the route of a place diverter instead of installing tabs on a jet boat.
    Ditto!

VegasHallett
    Place diveter. didn't have it one my 19 foot hallett but once we put it on(manual one) what a diferance. You can also put on tabs that are spring loaded and the water pressure raises them.

Queenbee
    We have a 21' jet that has a place diverter and trim tabs. The motor for the tabs has a short in it and several people have said not to waste the money to rewind it. Do you guys think thats true?

Jbb
    Diverter will make the biggest difference

Riverat84
    Diverter will make the biggest difference
    Ditto!

Boa1277
    Please explain what will the diverter do to help the ride. I have had a jet for a long time with no diverter, the boat is 21ft and now that it is much rougher than a few years back(much bigger boats on the lakes and rivers) I am looking for anything that will improve my ride...

plaster dave
    Please explain what will the diverter do to help the ride. I have had a jet for a long time with no diverter, the boat is 21ft and now that it is much rougher than a few years back(much bigger boats on the lakes and rivers) I am looking for anything that will improve my ride...
    It changes the ride by adjusting the nozzle position of the jet up or down for bow rise or to lower the bow. It makes a huge differents in your ride.

Jbb
    Read this (http://www.placediverter.com/index.p...e=testimonials)
    browse thru the site....
    buy one...have it installed...
    enjoy you're boat.....It will ride like a different.....and much better boat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast