Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more ebay spam

mickeyfinn
    Just saw this on ebay. Nice to know this guys owns the 2 fastest boats on the water and he is willing to sell one of them...LOL
    ebay

Ratacole
    I think when it did 120 it must of blown the paint off the right side jawdrop I saw this thing when he first listed it. The add changes every day. First if you used "buy it now" it came with all kinds of extra stuff: Rewarder Zoomies, Tunnel Ram, valve train components ect... Then he listed all of the goodies separately & all you get with it is a tarp (the one you see at the front of the boat) smile_sp Now the add says this thing will do 120 (maybe with Billy B's motor). Whats with the racing seats...... You mean to tell me the speed of the hull (even though he has a Cole hole, the fastest hole on the water) is determened by how many seats Well shit..... I was going to go for more boost but now I think I'll toss my seats out & sit on a milk crate.
    [ May 06, 2003, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: Ratacole ]

BigBoyToys
    WTF!! ROFLMFAO!!!!
    So what's this guy trying to say? I was really impressed by the description (not). Is this guy on crack? I see the problem here.....the seller is from OAKEY, CA wink
    Just in case he changes it again, here is the description now as it sits.
    YOUR LOOKING @ MY 1987 COLE RUNNER BOTTOM V-DRIVE DRAG BOAT. I'M SELLING THIS BOAT & 1987 ELLIS TRAILER AS A SET FROM DAY ONE. THIS COLE BOAT WILL DO A TRUE 120 MPH ONLY BECAUSE IT HAS A FOOT ADJUSTABLE CAVITATION PLATE WITH LOCK DOWN T HAHDLE & THIS RUNNER BOTTOM HOLE IS ONE OF THE FASTEST HOLES ON THE WATER NEXT TO MY HYDRO. ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU THERE BOAT WILL DO OVER 100 MPH WITH A FIXED CAVITATION PLATE OR THEIR BOAT IS GLASS OVER WOOD & BEING FLAT BOTTOM V-DRIVE IS FULL OF SHIT OR CRAZY!!! THIS COLE RUNNER BOTTOM DRAG BOAT IS SET UP FOR DRAG RACING AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE PICS! THIS BOAT IS IN GOOD SHAPE BUT NEEDS A LITTLE PAINT ON THE RIGHT SIDE. NO STRESS CRACKS!!THE BOAT NEEDS A MOTOR & THATS IT!!! I HAVE ALL MOTOR MOUNTS & EVERY THING YOU NEED TO DROP IN A BBC ENGINE. IT COMES WITH ALL BBC MOTOR MOUNTS, DRIVE SHAFT PARTS, TUBE, BELLHOUSING COVER, TRAVEL TARP YOU SEE ON FRONT OF TRAILER & LOTS MORE. IF YOU NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ELLS ABOUT BUILDING A RACE BOAT JUST ASK. HERE IS SOME FREE ADVICE. IF IT HAS MORE THEN TWO RACING BUCKET SAETS IT'S NOT SET UP FOR FOR RACING OR KICKING ASS ON THE WATER!!!T PLEASE SEE HOW TO PAY & PICK UP BOAT BEFORE YOU BID!!! PLEASE SEE MY OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE & CHECK ME OUT! GOOD LUCK & SUPPORT OUT TROOPS.
    Thought I'd put it in HB so that I could go back to it every now and then when I need a good laugh wink

mi pingue
    Damn, I think a bid is in order here for this fine drag piece, How a cole ended up in this guys hands is beyond me. I'm convinced after his description that the boat will do 130 if you paint the side of it where a 1977 Ranger tri-hull bass boat bumped into him while passing by wide open with his 140 Evinrude.

Lookin for Liquid
    That add is just the half of it, He sold a blower intake on Mar14 to Samantha and relisted the same add and sold again on Mar28. Darned if Samantha didn't receive Positive feed on the same day it sold, the 14th. Hmmmm, fast mail? Guess who the high bidder is on the boat at this time. Yep Samantha.

BigBoyToys
    Damn....Wonder how fast his Hydro can go since it doesn't have "foot adjustable cavitation plates" Must be slower???? And since it says that "If you want to know anything about building a race boat, just ask" I figure I should ask wink Must be a wealth of knowledge there. smile_sp
    This fella shouldn't have a boat like this. Maybe he should dump them both and get a rowboat
    [ May 07, 2003, 06:31 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

eliminator777
    That guys been in the Basement to long sitting on his sack of seeds,trying to figure out what to do next!!!!!!!!I've seen some MIGHTY FAST BOATS WITH LOTS OF SEATS.If that boat went 120 HAS NO STRESS CRACKS and it's only 16 years old an it only needs paint where the Bass boat went by so fast it sucked the paint off it. WHAT A DEAL.Maybe HOT BOAT should sign this guy up to write for them,He could TEACH us about the relationship between the amount of seats you have and how fast your Boat will go.THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sangster
    Thats Funny... ...That town sure sounds familiar.. Hummmmm...I trying to think of who I know who lives in OAKLEY,CA..Hummm.....Could it be O.B. Eddie..Naawww...It couldn't be...Oakley,Ca..Hummm

HavasuDreamin'
    Gotta love those ads where the guy spends more time feeding you lines of crap than telling you about the boat.
    You think he crashed it and blew the right side out?

Ratacole
    Lookin for Liquid:
    That add is just the half of it, He sold a blower intake on Mar14 to Samantha and relisted the same add and sold again on Mar28. Darned if Samantha didn't receive Positive feed on the same day it sold, the 14th. Hmmmm, fast mail? Guess who the high bidder is on the boat at this time. Yep Samantha. You are on the money with that one!!!!! Yesterday when he had the tunnel ram for sale(it's not there anymore so I can't compare) it looked alot like the one that was sold with Samantha. I also like the same day feedback. They must have used "Same Day Air"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast