Thread: As much as I hate to admit this....but

DCBDaytona
    Somebody out in Havi has one QUICK HTM...Props to whomever owns (Darren?) the dark grey base SR-24 with a GIGANTIC BBC. I believe this was the boat to set the fastest bravo record and used to run in the drag races...But jesus. From 50-100 I had maybe 1/2 boat length on him (28 ETs), then he pulled me quickly up to 115mph. He was a cool guy and we chatted after...he was pleasantly suprised that he couldn't pull me in midrange acceleration.
    Needless to say, I'm glad to see I could hang for a short while ) with possibly one of the damn fastest smaller tunnels prowling around Havi.
    Here's a quick vid from the HTM site with the subject boat.
    http://www.hightorquemarine.com/Video/124MPH.mpg

Buster
    Yep, he was camped right across from me at Crazyhorse this week. Big HP in that ride that is for sure. I watched him do a handful of passes Sat night and he was hauling a$$.
    Nice boat for sure...

Kilrtoy
    Thats is because your a pussy! Let me drive and all he will see is tail, That is the tail end of your ass with me driving. Pops told me about this after he couldnt park his tug in a spot big enough for 3 boats

DCBDaytona
    Thats is because your a pussy! Let me drive and all he will see is tail, That is the tail end of your ass with me driving. Pops told me about this after he couldnt park his tug in a spot big enough for 3 boats
    LOL. Pedals wouldn't go any further, believe I was trying. I was on the limiters, screaming away and there he went.

RitcheyRch
    We give you an A+ for effort.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    I saw you talking to darrin at the mouth of the lake on saturday (right before you flaked on us).... i thought you guys chest bumping each other was kinda gay, but hay to each there own!

andy01
    I thought this was going to be your coming out thread............
    Good to see your out running the boat hard, nothing as fun as racing.
    Andy

DCBDaytona
    I saw you talking to darrin at the mouth of the lake on saturday (right before you flaked on us).... i thought you guys chest bumping each other was kinda gay, but hay to each there own!
    Be nice. Somebody had to finish last.
    And FYI..I tried to call ya because we were behind you going through the channel and chilled with the padres and pulled off late.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    Be nice. Somebody had to finish last.
    And FYI..I tried to call ya because we were behind you going through the channel and chilled with the padres and pulled off late.
    OUCH! Well i think i could finish last of 3 in that company and be ok with it.