Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Laker fans vs Clipper fans

AirtimeLavey
    No hackers....gotta be in control. I recently took 5 stitches over my left eye from a Kobe wannabe that got outta control, and tagged me. Real players, don't hack. If you're beat, you're beat. I hate those lazyass, cheapshit fouls. :yuk:

Jyruiz
    Yep....usually when they resort to that it is like you said. They can't keep up.
    Yup, lets keep it clean, I have had to throw blows before cuz of this.

Phat Daddy
    Ok, I'll play, but don't expect much. I haven't touched a basketball in like 9 years. When I met the current mrs. ShockwaveBob, she told me "it's me or the basketball, because I'm not marrying a guy that can't walk." Put the ball away and never touched it again. My knees are thanking me.
    I have a recommendation for the date, sometime around the 17th or so, my wife and kids will be taking a 5 day train trip with my in laws and I'll pretty much be free to do whatever the hell I want, otherwise I'll have to bring the kids and play on a weekend for sure.
    For get Basketball, lets go to Vegas!!!

Phat Daddy
    I could definately be down with something like that. Been awhile since I had any "alone" time, like 7 years.
    I'm leaning towards Vegas.... we could watch Basketball while sipping on some cocktails

Phat Daddy
    Now, there's a sport. Don't forget checking into the sluts and ho's.
    I was thinking it but I let you say it

Phat Daddy
    hows the laker players looking - (1) keyes ???????? i know hdd will play w/ me (even though asians don't play hoops - well, except yao) - and deano might play, but he's a short shit w/ gray hair - ???? what up laker peeps ??
    I've been here since page 1. Name the day and time.

Phat Daddy
    nice, "p-daddy" are you related to p-diddy ?? anyways, lets do this, it would be fun - bunch of river trash getting together, gotta love it - a reason to have a few beers and laugh - :idea: ketes
    I think we have the same shoe size but thats about it.
    Keyes, I'm down, lets show these Lippers Boys how its done. :crossx: :rollside:

Jyruiz
    not the 17th, that is a Friday, I don't get off work till 5 and I am in Norwalk, and if I can't play, I at least want to make it and shot the shit.

Midlife Advantage
    I can see Beer Factor playing but MLA....no way
    Thanks Tom, but you're right. I might give it a shot, but I have never got into the game, was never any good at it. Beer Factor will just turn it into a fight anyway...
    You can just bounce your passes off of me, I'll just stand in the right spots..

Midlife Advantage
    He can be the cheerleader... :rollside:
    Nice, thanks for that.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast