Thread: Forgot how great it was!!!!!

Wicked Performance Boats
    Last weekend, went to the sandbar with a woman that loved it too! I had forgot how nice it was to go there. My ex went once for about 10 minutes and made a big scene, accused me of flirting with the girl holding the boat next to us. So we had to split. We never went to any sandbar again. She said all the women were bimbos. Now I can cruise to the hot spots and enjoy river life again! See ya at the Sandbars! Budlight Oh yea, I was in a jetboat!

lilrick
    Great news...I know the feeling. Every woman before my wife was a complete drag!! My wife loves the races, river , desert and much more. It makes everything that much more enjoyable when your mate likes all da same chit~!!!!!!!!!

DelawareDave
    My wife doesn't like water, or boats much, for that matter. She doesn't complain when I go boating at all, either. Hell, one time I went and when I got home, she had cut the grass.

IMPATIENT 1
    My wife doesn't like water, or boats much, for that matter. She doesn't complain when I go boating at all, either. Hell, one time I went and when I got home, she had cut the grass.
    that one's a keeper fo sho!!!

b's sanger
    Did you ever find your molds?

Great news...I know the feeling. Every woman before Dmonzta was a complete drag!! Don loves the races, river , desert and much more. It makes everything that much more enjoyable when your mate likes all da same chit~!!!!!!!!!
    FAG!

dmontzsta
    FAG!
    You beat me to the punch Tony!
    Just stay away from my man lilrick too! I heard you were trying to "teach him" how to drive.

Bitchslapped
    Did you ever find your molds?
    Yes! They are in Golden Shores,AZ I'm waiting for the court to order them returned. Pat

lilrick
    FAG!
    busted... It seems like the little guys really love us heavy hitters though...I think they feel safe or something...

79centurion
    Good to hear about having fun and finding the molds. Life is much more fun when you are having a good time and not worrying about doing the wrong things.
    Dan