Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: enderle throttle linkage question

flattie
    Could anyone give me some advice on how the did ther throttle bracket and linkage on there enderle set up my throttle cable pushes instead of pulling. or post some pics of your setup
    Thanks
    Flattie

Infomaniac
    Hope you were talking about injection. Too close for the camcorder to focus.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/504/211Enderle_Linkage.jpg[/img]

flattie
    Yeah it fuel injection. I just can't get the cable bracket at the right angle. It seems to be that the valve cover is in the way. I also tried running it around the back site of the boat which is the front side of the engine.

Done Flippin
    flattie:
    Yeah it fuel injection. I just can't get the cable bracket at the right angle. It seems to be that the valve cover is in the way. I also tried running it around the back site of the boat which is the front side of the engine. What is injection, Are you talking about the thing with the red butter fly's. All those do is was down your rings with gas if thats what you are running. Note: Thats what I was reading about in a magazine.

GofastRacer
    Done Flippin:
    flattie:
    What is injection, Are you talking about the thing with the red butter fly's. All those do is was down your rings with gas if thats what you are running. Note: Thats what I was reading about in a magazine. I suggest you cancel your magazine subscription!.. eek!

Done Flippin
    GofastRacer:
    Done Flippin:
    flattie:
    What is injection, Are you talking about the thing with the red butter fly's. All those do is was down your rings with gas if thats what you are running. Note: Thats what I was reading about in a magazine. I suggest you cancel your magazine subscription!.. eek! Cancel my ****** Injection is for racing only,SK48 told me its not a good thing.

superdave013
    Here's a few pics of how I did it. Cable was right on the valve cover. It still worked just fine.

wsuwrhr
    Dave you should still have that bad boy....
    Brian

Infomaniac
    My bracket is spaced out and also the cable clamp is spaced away from the bracket. The cable hits the valve cover. I do not worry about it.

GofastRacer
    Done Flippin:
    [QUOTE]Injection is for racing only,SK48 told me its not a good thing. Really now?, I think these guys might argue that point!.. wink
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/167needles_v_drive_023-med.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/12Blown_Big_Block.jpg[/img]
    [ May 25, 2003, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast