Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Place Diverter question

garret
    I would like the opinion from some of you guys on having a place diverter on a boat or just setting it up and running with a set position??
    Here is what i have been working on!! The TA plates are going to be sent out to the posder coaters this week.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ady_for_PC.jpg

Bradf
    Not to highjack the thread, or start anything but... Is that Toyota in front of that boat? :boxingguy :yuk:
    lol :P

Red Horse
    Place Diverter all the way. It makes a big diff.

cyclone
    i like my diverter.

Id personally run a diverter on that style boat, maybe look into a hyd.conversion kit to make things easier. Another thing is, some guys run a stop on the diverter. Find the "sweet spot" for your boat and set the stop there. That way when you know where your at and your consistant with it.
    Loose the swim steps Chris.

BigBlockBaja
    I would goto the hardware store and get some turnbuckles and eye bolts and use the turnbuckle to adjust the diverter. BUT, thats really Ghetto....get the cable and control asap to avoid bashing!!!

garret
    Not to highjack the thread, or start anything but... Is that Toyota in front of that boat? :boxingguy :yuk:
    lol :P
    Yes it is a Toyota and it tows my boat to the river every other weekend during the summer

garret
    I would goto the hardware store and get some turnbuckles and eye bolts and use the turnbuckle to adjust the diverter. BUT, thats really Ghetto....get the cable and control asap to avoid bashing!!!
    I have the cable and control if you look in the picture you will see the place diverter cable is hooked up! The only thing ghetto in the boat will be the driver I am trying to do everything right not half assed.

garret
    Id personally run a diverter on that style boat, maybe look into a hyd.conversion kit to make things easier. Another thing is, some guys run a stop on the diverter. Find the "sweet spot" for your boat and set the stop there. That way when you know where your at and your consistant with it.
    Loose the swim steps Chris.
    But if I loose the swimsteps where will i sit in float. Swim steps kick ass when you are floating at night and you dont want to get wet! You can just stand on them and pee!

But if I loose the swimsteps where will i sit in float. Swim steps kick ass when you are floating at night and you dont want to get wet! You can just stand on them and pee!
    garret , what can I say , you are the man that's great . Leave the steps if you need um. I had a race nozzle and it worked great but since it is a lake boat I put a diverter on it and it still ran good in it's sweet spot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast