Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Place Diverter question

Squirtin Thunder

I see the sweet spot !!!http://www2.***boat.com/forums/custo...tar12896_5.gif
    It's all about bein in the sweet spot anyways!

spectras only
    I prefer the hydraulic unit with the control button on the wheel . It's infinite and precise unlike the manual lever with the built in sloppiness with cable.

shootingstar72683
    There's no better way to improve the speed, ride ,and looks. After the motor get the deverter. For as cheep as $600.oo you can pick-up 6-10 mph. Can't get that much speed out of any other improvement that cheep.

garret
    There's no better way to improve the speed, ride ,and looks. After the motor get the deverter. For as cheep as $600.oo you can pick-up 6-10 mph. Can't get that much speed out of any other improvement that cheep.
    If you look at the back of the boat you will see i have a diverter i am just wondering if i should fix it in one place and not have the adjustment at my finger tips?

spectras only
    If you don't want adjustability from the cockpit ,a single turnbuckle could be fabricated/bought ,that would let you dial in the optimum riding angle of your boat with some seat time.

RCB19
    If you don't want adjustability from the cockpit ,a single turnbuckle could be fabricated/bought ,that would let you dial in the optimum riding angle of your boat with some seat time.
    ??? :messedup:

wondering if i should fix it in one place and not have the adjustment at my finger tips?
    Please tell us why you think that will help your boat Midkiff.

LAFD
    didnt think a divertor would pick you up any speed let alone 6 to 10. thought all a divertor does is change the way the boat sits in the water while traveling. i have a hydralic divertor and love it when the water gets a little choppy put it up alit a rides a alittle better. but of coarse the rooster is always cool.

Wicked Performance Boats
    The main purpose of a place diverter is to help adjust the boat to all conditions. It gets on a plane faster when down, helps in rough water to ride better, and makes it adjustable for max speed on topend. The plus is the roostertail you can shoot. If you want it fixed, buy some trimtabs and sell the PD to someone who will use it. It's a great low budget tool for your boat. Budlight

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast