Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Place Diverter question

spectras only
    ??? :messedup:
    I'm sensing that he doesn't want to spend money on the trim pump and control cylinder :idea: . Just want to get a fixed position on the nozzle

IMPATIENT 1
    didnt think a divertor would pick you up any speed let alone 6 to 10. thought all a divertor does is change the way the boat sits in the water while traveling. i have a hydralic divertor and love it when the water gets a little choppy put it up alit a rides a alittle better. but of coarse the rooster is always cool.
    i gps'd before and after divertor install. the divertor kit alone net me another 7mph by getting my heavy ass taylor outta the water and got it "flyin".i think it drove the transom down alittle too which in turn fed my 12je berk more h2o which it desperately needed.

Sanger Jet
    I prefer the hydraulic unit with the control button on the wheel . It's infinite and precise unlike the manual lever with the built in sloppiness with cable.
    Me To

garret
    Please tell us why you think that will help your boat Midkiff.
    I never saind i was thinking about getting rid of my diverter i just asked a simple question to see what you guys think if i do anything i will switch to a hydralic unit.
    Anyways my boat is a pleasure boat not a race boat only race boats shouldnt run diverters.

jaydogg
    I never saind i was thinking about getting rid of my diverter i just asked a simple question to see what you guys think if i do anything i will switch to a hydralic unit.
    Anyways my boat is a pleasure boat not a race boat only race boats shouldnt run diverters.
    You can't be serious about getting rid of the diverter. Who else is going to roost wakeboard boats this year???

SmokinLowriderSS
    didnt think a divertor would pick you up any speed let alone 6 to 10. thought all a divertor does is change the way the boat sits in the water while traveling. i have a hydralic divertor and love it when the water gets a little choppy put it up alit a rides a alittle better. but of coarse the rooster is always cool.
    It's obvious in my Taylor. Run her wide open with the nozzle level or below, she is solid, but stuck to the water and running slow. With the foot still mashed to the carpet, run the trim all the way up and you can feel her lighten, pick up speed, and get just a little bit squireley (loose) as she carries more glass in the air and less on the water. It's probably 6 to 8 mph (speedo only for now).

garret
    You can't be serious about getting rid of the diverter. Who else is going to roost wakeboard boats this year???
    Never did i say i was going to get rid of my diverter i was just asking a question? Remember river boats have diverters race boats dont!

plenty of race boats have diverters.
    Transom plates look good. good luck with the rest of it.
    CS

garret
    plenty of race boats have diverters.
    Transom plates look good. good luck with the rest of it.
    CS
    Thanks Chris they were a bitch right in the center of the hand hole cover!
    Everything will be sent out to powdercoating by friday and i need to find some fuel tanks and then just put it back together and hopefully it will be ready at the begining of April.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123