Thread: Banks Lake

FlatRat
    O.k. got resvs. for the 13th and 14th for camp site #13.Will be looking forward to meeting the JeRk and co.Hey,I'm still looking for a LH 12x15 or 11.5x15 1" bore prop or .Come somebody has got to have one.

CircleJerk
    Hey Fat, How's the cheese? Campsite 13, is that lucky? You are on the peninsula overlooking the race course. You may not see corner one leading to the staightaway. If you bring the boat, you can easily moor off this point and hop in to cruise out closer to the action. You are some distance from the launch ramp where I am camped. But, that may be OK to keep your distance from the JeRk! If anyone needs a map of the campground, please let me know, I'll send you one or a rule sheet. We should have 4 or more 266 hydros doing battle and the east vs. west thing will surely take place here. Two reside on the West coast {one from Calif.} and the others from Eastern Washington. Rumor has it that the legendary Fred Jones may dust off his 266 and peek his nose into Nostalgic Inboards! Also from that area is Joe Frauenhein who may bring two boats! You may have heard this name in the current Unlimited Lights racing stables. He intends on dusting off his 266 for RACING instead of RESTING! This, Rat will be worth the price of admission which is FREE with the exception of the camping site fee. Remember to ask for our special flat-bottom pricing to save bucks!
    I need to get going and help move 13 boats into the Spokane Auto Boat Speed Show which starts this Friday and concludes Sunday. Anyone feel like a road trip? Ask Blondie for more pictures or go to Banks Lake photos here on the Forum. JeRk smile_sp

FlatRat
    JeRk,
    Not only camp site 13,it will Friday the 13th.Oooo, I probably won't be bringing the boat this year.It will just be a quick trip.My buddy and his wife (they own two flats) will camping with us. It will be such a great time.I watched your tape again today.Yea baby!We just had about 4"or 5" in. of new snow.Crazy.Will there be a swap meet?I have some parts I want to sell/trade for prop.Yakatcha later.

CircleJerk
    /Cool! Of course there is a swap meet! This is how we pay for the beer and Union 76 racing juice. Last year you could even find not one, but two blown 454s with alum heads complete for 7Gs! Hemi parts also! The other Flat Rat just left and he would love to give you a ride in his Blown Mandella! He will be part of the color floatilla displaying the flag for opening ceremonies. DONT BRING ANY SNOW WITH YOU! JeRk Have you heard if SNowboat is coming?

scottys
    Got a 11 1/2 x 15 LH. ( Easy on that cheese!!)

FlatRat
    Scotty,
    I e-mailed you.Please send phone #.I'm interested.

blondie#1
    Flat, I know there will be two or more LH blades for sale at Banks. One of our racers just changed to snout drive so all of his are for sale right now! 509 484 1102 daytime. Ask for Mark smile_sp