Thread: River-Rats Volume 2 Auditions

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I'll be shooting at Red Rock tues. through thursday.
    If you have a flatty, hydro or double throw-down criser I'm looking for you!!
    Consistant with previous productions, the guys putting on the best show will be featured the most!
    To guarantee inclusion give me a heads up when your ready to rip. So far I have shot 6 hours from needles 4 hours from camp-far west 30 minutes at Long Beach and 1 hour from Irvine Lake.
    Can't wait to see you guys there! Jerry

GofastRacer
    I'll be ready when you are!!..

Fun One
    V-DRIVE VIDEO:
    I'll be shooting at Red Rock tues. through thursday.
    If you have a flatty, hydro or double throw-down criser I'm looking for you!!
    Consistant with previous productions, the guys putting on the best show will be featured the most!
    To guarantee inclusion give me a heads up when your ready to rip. So far I have shot 6 hours from needles 4 hours from camp-far west 30 minutes at Long Beach and 1 hour from Irvine Lake.
    Can't wait to see you guys there! Jerry I would like to know what your budget is this year
    for all the boats in your deal. Also its starting to sound like you are doing others good by filming their rigs in action.
    Thanks !!!!!

V-DV, Jerry check your pm's!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Fun One:
    I would like to know what your budget is this year
    for all the boats in your deal. Also its starting to sound like you are doing others good by filming their rigs in action.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Budget is the same as the previous year. If you got paid in the past you can expect to get paid this time also. pig_flyi
    Taping the guys in action has always been and allways will be the objective. Lack of that being a result of the individual not performing any action (whatever that may be) or them not communicating with me for the when and where.
    Scott how many did you have before you posted this??

dossangers
    Jerry this year i would like CASH instead of a CHECK!!! LOL!!! eek! eek!