Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who's used a Magic Eraser on their boat?

driverno8
    Got the boat ready to go this past weekend. Pulled her out of storage and started scrubbing. Wifey brought out a Magic Eraser (must have when you have a 2 year old in the house). GOOD GOD! It's incredible. Every scuff came right out. You know the little ones that get left when the cover rubs. Or when you drop your bimini pole on the gell coat. Got rid of the scuffs in the interior vinyl as well. Am I the only that's used one of these to clean their boat. I've never read about anyone else on here using one. Two thumbs WAY up!

Powerquestboy
    They are the best, I use them everywhere. Interior, rub rail, gel coat etc. I have found nothing better.

Beer-30
    They are mentioned here several times, during "interior detailing"-type threads. Or "cleaning vinyl". That type of stuff.
    I bought a pack of them, but haven't tried yet. Glad to hear they work for you too.

spectras only
    It works great on almost anything. Only problem is , the small pad falling apart pretty fast .
    Another product is Vim with bleach . Made my upholstery look nearly new with little effort, unlike the marine vinyl cleaners you try scrubbing for days to get results !

lalhc
    When all else fails, I use a Magic Eraser. It works great on everything.

Chubby4Life
    It works great on almost anything. Only problem is , the small pad falling apart pretty fast .
    I usually have 2 boxes on hand for that reason. They work great, but I have to pull the seat bottoms back off a vacuum up the little pieces when I'm done.

LAFD
    used them before on my old jet boat they work awesome.

Jordy
    Think of all the boats that would disappear from the Channel on a big weekend. Couple the Magic Eraser with some DCB Eraser and there will be lots of room!!!

jbone
    I've used them...pretty amazing.
    Don't use them on your baseboards unless you plan on doing the whole house.
    It's hard to find something they won't clean.
    J

Wmc
    Works great.... found out about them two years ago.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast