Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windshields

Flat Hall'N
    I see drivers with those small windshields that attach to the steering column. Are the very helpful? Where do you get those?

Sangster
    Do you mean on circleboat?

lilrick
    shane, I sent you a pm!!

gnRacer98
    Bergeron probably makes the assembly your looking for or you could get the plastic (Finney Plastics in Havasu) and make your own mounts.

fc-pilot
    I would love to hear what the circle guys think of them too.
    Paul

tough it out you wimp, next your gunna want a tilt wheel and a six way seat. Call Finney he can set you up with one of those wrap around deals like bay liner

Chris Kenner - PS681
    Shane, call Brian or Phil at Bergeron Engineering 480 833 0762. They make them. For me personally as a tall person sitting so high up in the boat, the windshiled makes the world of difference in helping deflect the wind of your upper body & head. Well worth it!!!
    I see drivers with those small windshields that attach to the steering column. Are the very helpful? Where do you get those?

GofastRacer
    windshiled makes the world of difference in helping deflect the wind of your upper body & head. Well worth it!!!
    Not to mention all the bugs!...

fc-pilot
    Not to mention all the bugs!...
    Art, you are supposed to turn and miss those. How the heck do they get on the water in the first place? I did not think they could float.
    Paul
    Sorry, now back to our regularly scheduled post...

fc-pilot
    For me personally as a tall person sitting so high up in the boat, the windshiled makes the world of difference in helping deflect the wind of your upper body & head. Well worth it!!!
    Chris, thanks for the usefull info. That was what I was looking for. Now if only I was taller. :idea:
    Paul

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast