Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Single axle jet trailer

CP Dad
    Single axle trailer for 18' low pro jet boat. Would make a good project frame for a dolly trailer or? Perm reg, good tires, etc. $500 in Temecula area. 951-675-9249
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...4/IMG_1000.jpg

CP Dad
    Bump, new price $350

v-drive
    Can you show the front part of the trailer...Thanks..v-drive

CP Dad
    just looked at the pic and noticed the front is cut off in the pic. The trailer tongue is the standard coupler with the lever that lifts that you can put a lock through. Tows great and is ready to roll with perm tags!!!

BACK2BIGRIVER
    What type of boat was on that trailer.

v-drive
    I need to revamp the trailer Jason that is why I need to see the front.
    I would also turn it into a tandem axle..thanks...Ben

CP Dad
    BTBRiver, It had a low profile Kachina 18' jet boat on it. V-Drive, I'll try to get out to my buddies tommorow and get a pic of the front.............. J

eliminator cat
    BTBRiver, It had a low profile Kachina 18' jet boat on it. V-Drive, I'll try to get out to my buddies tommorow and get a pic of the front.............. J
    What happened to the Kachina....Boat used to belong to a friend of mine. I believe you purchased a 21 ft. Eliminator from me a few years ago (Tucson). Did you sell the Eliminator?

CP Dad
    Hey, how ya doin????????? The Kachina had issues that didn't warrant repairing. We located a really clean hull and trailer that was set up for a ford/berkley package, so it still worked out. You still have the B boat???? I sold the Eliminator to my buddy and he still has it today, runs perfect........

eliminator cat
    Hey, how ya doin????????? The Kachina had issues that didn't warrant repairing. We located a really clean hull and trailer that was set up for a ford/berkley package, so it still worked out. You still have the B boat???? I sold the Eliminator to my buddy and he still has it today, runs perfect........
    I sold the B boat to a friend, he still has it. I still have my Daytona and recently aquired a 19 ft CP with a nice blower motor. Just getting ready to attend the Eliminator regatta next week, always hope to see the old 21ft as we really liked that boat. Good to talk to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast