Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Mean Streak"

Bobbo541
    Funnycarmike I know who is selling the 82 TR2 i will if i can get ahold of him for you. Did you try his cell phone 925-577-0539.That boat is very nice.

CircleJerk
    The nicest TR2 up here is certainly for sale as its owner 'Beisemeyer34' looks for another b-boat. It is sold with or without the wild roller 421 Pontiac. It formerly was blown with MT goodies galore. This boat has seen water only once that I know of! Its original white gel coat with chrome-polish and black anodizing through out. Looks like a new old stock boat, and I know its priced way below market value.

Shane the boat is almost ready I just need a few more things and some time. Todd will start putting the motor together next week hopefully. He want's me to run alky also. He think's im crazy to wan't a gas motor so will see what I end up with. Yes my TR4 is Gary Baca's old boat. He built one bad ass boat im lucky to have it.
    BWAAAAHAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    My money is on hell freezing over.

HEART ATTACK
    So true!!!!!!

funnycarmike
    O.k. I have been away from the'puter for a few days...Thanks guys for the replies, Bobbo541, Paul just called me, thanks for getting a hold of him. Circlejerk, I am also very interested in the boat you mentioned, I can be reached at (916)203-8495 or at michaelirwinracing.com. One last note, the TR-2's that Pete Giroux is building look awesome, however, this being my first flat I am looking for one that is already rigged (preferably at Coles or by Mettler, or somebody who knew what they were doing). THANK YOU guys for all the info.

funnycarmike
    I screwed up, the e-mail is down at my web site but this one works...funnycarmike@surewest.net. THANKS.

MEAN STREAK
    I am surely humbled by the presence of the ever popular "GURU", on such a inconsequential thread. I did not think a thread about an old Cole ski boat would ever inspire the the one they call "GURU" to give his positive criticism on. I have admired your driving, along with thousands of other people, for a very long time. Again "GURU" thank you for your kind words, and I will take $100 on the that bet.

Come on Mike! Where is the love? I figured you had thicker skin than that! I can remember two or three years ago when you were at Joey's shop deciding which motor you were going to put in the Dimarco.
    Its all good Mike, you know I will help you out with anything you need.

MEAN STREAK
    Alright Heart Attack or Harte Attack? First you need to go to your garage and look on the deck of that cannon boat and get the correct spelling. I don't even own that boat and I know more about it than you do. Wait a minute, I just called the DMV and it seem's that I do still own that boat. I guess I could call the "Dog" bounty hunter to get it back for me. Any way, my boat is alot closer to being done than yours is.

MEAN STREAK
    Tony, you know I have nothing but respect for you and will definitely need all of the help I can get from you. I have very thick skin, so keep it coming.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast