Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you Phat Daddy & family!

76ANTHONY
    LMAO...Good seeing you on Sat.
    good seeing you guys too, whata blast, oh i didnt forget i get a dam boat ride with you two suckas, cause im sumpthin like a playa :crossx:

Phat Daddy
    Diddy's...what can I say, you guys really out did yourselves. Thanks for everything!! It couldn't have been any better....Tell mamma I woke up dreaming about that tri tip!! :rollside:
    Plya, thank you for bring the Asada... dam those tacos were good. That music was just right. The house is always open to you anytime.... steak tonight??

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    well about your puppy, see it went like this, ahhh nevermind jay told me he would behead me if i brought you one
    I won't let him behead you !!!! I promise!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: LOL
    It was good to see you n Shortcake!!!!!! Tell her hello for me!!!! I got a good pic of her downing the goose straight outta the bottle!!!!! :crossx:

Phat Daddy
    MRS HERE!!!!!!
    EVERYTHING was GRRRRRREAT !!!!!!!!! Once again you guys are wonderful!!!!!
    I'm so glad we are such great friends !!!!!!! I wouldn't trade either one of you for the world!!!!!!!
    See ya tonight!!!!!
    You know your my girl. Anything for GREAT friends. The slide was the highlight of the night for me!!

76ANTHONY
    I won't let him behead you !!!! I promise!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: LOL
    It was good to see you n Shortcake!!!!!! Tell her hello for me!!!! I got a good pic of her downing the goose straight outta the bottle!!!!! :crossx:
    she did a great job driving home, so dont show me, i got her on the pedestal for being an angel that night, dont ruin it with truth and pics

Phat Daddy
    p-diddy, so sorry we couldnt make it, its all SYA and PLAYA's fault.. a little too much the night before.... :crossx: whata puss i am.....
    DAMN 79!!!! I was waiting for you guys. That's it, next time your drinking water again!! :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    You know your my girl. Anything for GREAT friends. The slide was the highlight of the night for me!!
    I know I am !!!!!! And I LOVE IT !!!!!!
    Next time lets turn the water on !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
    I'll wear a white T shirt again too!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    DAMN 79!!!! I was waiting for you guys. That's it, next time your drinking water again!! :crossx:
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Water boy !!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
    Plya, thank you for bring the Asada... dam those tacos were good. That music was just right. The house is always open to you anytime.... steak tonight??
    Don't tempt me

Phat Daddy
    I know I am !!!!!! And I LOVE IT !!!!!!
    Next time lets turn the water on !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
    I'll wear a white T shirt again too!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
    I'm renting that bitch again just for you. Promise to wear the same shirt less the support.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast