Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Thank you Phat Daddy & family!

Phat Daddy
    I'M IN !!!!!!!
    Deal!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Deal!!!
    Think we can maybe get some of that warming oil too!!!!!!
    My nipps might get a little chilly!!!!! :220v: :crossx: :rollside:

Phat Daddy
    Think we can maybe get some of that warming oil too!!!!!!
    My nipps might get a little chilly!!!!! :220v: :crossx: :rollside:
    Thats the whole POINT. Just watch my eye :sqeyes:

MAINEVENT
    P-Dizzle my Nizzle Muchas Gracias for having us at Casa De P-diddy we had a blast you have a killer pad... sorry we had to leave early theirs always a next time... Tell Maria her grub was of the chain (i may need some recipes) and i will be over for dinner tonight... :rollside: so save me a plate lol But we have to go camping and your in charge of lighting the Q and the fire pit :rollside: fill me in on the Deftones dealio and naci also...
    For inquiring minds who knew why i left yesterday my gramps is doing alittle better... Dont know whats goona come of this cause he is refusing to be plugged up to a machine to help him breathe its kinda why i had leave...
    PARTY AT P-DIZZLES AGAIN T.B.A :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Thats the whole POINT. Just watch my eye :sqeyes:
    But I might poke your eye out!!!! :2purples:

Phat Daddy
    P-Dizzle my Nizzle Muchas Gracias for having us at Casa De P-diddy we had a blast you have a killer pad... sorry we had to leave early theirs always a next time... Tell Maria her grub was of the chain (i may need some recipes) and i will be over for dinner tonight... :rollside: so save me a plate lol But we have to go camping and your in charge of lighting the Q and the fire pit :rollside: fill me in on the Deftones dealio and naci also...
    For inquiring minds who knew why i left yesterday my gramps is doing alittle better... Dont know whats goona come of this cause he is refusing to be plugged up to a machine to help him breathe its kinda why i had leave...
    First and foremost, I'm glad to hear your Gramps is doing a little better. Hope he keeps improving.
    Secondly, I'm glad you and your honey were able to make it. This was a first for me.... a low key, relaxed Mainevent. Don't think I'll see that again. Even the Rhino was safe :notam: .
    Deftones is in the works and Naci is a go :crossx: . I'll call you with the dates so you can get your schedule worked out.

OGShocker
    Hiya hunny!
    Why didn't you come play????????????
    You people scare me..
    Actually, we were swamped this weekend. Never enough time anymore. We'll see y'all REAL soon..

pixilatedpussy
    Ahhh...hunny, Im sorry! If you need help with anything...let us know! Bring the babies over! :rollside: Love you baby!
    Cristal too! (AKA...Ashlee) LOL!

pixilatedpussy
    You people scare me..
    Actually, we were swamped this weekend. Never enough time anymore. We'll see y'all REAL soon..
    Miss you!

pixilatedpussy
    SLIDE?????????????? I rode the slide with the kids & I got no attention! Geesh! I was wearin a white shirt too! :yuk: :yuk: :rollside: What did I miss?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast