Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2005 Corvette Convertible

andy01

Cole Trickle
    Nice car....Looks like you got about everything offered.
    The new interiors are so much better and the nav/stereo is easily 100X better than the previous offerings.
    Whats next?

TOBTEK
    VERY NICE CAR! Wish I had to bucks to get it for pops.

Tequila-John
    nice ride bro. How is the parker house sale going? Any offers or lookers?

andy01
    Nice car....Looks like you got about everything offered.
    The new interiors are so much better and the nav/stereo is easily 100X better than the previous offerings.
    Whats next?
    Yes, GM is finally making some nice upgrades. The stereo is a big improvement from before.
    What's next? Another one in about a year or so. Times are busy and the Vette is taking up room. So I will do my garage and a couple of other things I have going on here at my house and then pick up another one. Funnest car I have ever owned. Love the convertible.
    nice ride bro. How is the parker house sale going? Any offers or lookers?
    They did the co-broker last week and all liked it. One couple looked at and loved it but it was a tad out of their reach from what I understand. Nothing other then that. I figure it won't sell over night, but there are a lot of people looking at property out there right now. But that is it, people are looking at houses/condos but not writing offers. It only takes one right. What about your condo? I can't believe that has been on the market as long as it has. Your condo is a nice place and great location.
    Andy

Tequila-John
    They did the co-broker last week and all liked it. One couple looked at and loved it but it was a tad out of their reach from what I understand. Nothing other then that. I figure it won't sell over night, but there are a lot of people looking at property out there right now. But that is it, people are looking at houses/condos but not writing offers. It only takes one right. What about your condo? I can't believe that has been on the market as long as it has. Your condo is a nice place and great location.
    Andy[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Andy, Honestly i am shocked it has been on the market this long as well. I was in Parker over the weekend and sat down with David Plunkett. He said my condo was view over 3100 times last week alone through there realitor web site. I only need 1 person out of that 3100 to buy it
    Both our places will be sold soon my friend. Plunkett said there are alot of people looking right now.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Andy,
    Nice looking Vette. If I could only figure out a way to justify buying another toy, that would be it.
    Good luck with the sale
    John M

andy01
    Andy,
    Nice looking Vette. If I could only figure out a way to justify buying another toy, that would be it.
    Good luck with the sale
    John M
    I stopped that whole justification thing a while ago. I couldn't buy anything...... lol.

ULTRA26 # 1
    I stopped that whole justification thing a while ago. I couldn't buy anything...... lol.
    Andy,
    I felt the same way for years. At this time last year I owned an SVT SC Cobra, a Saleen S281SC Speedster, an SVT Lightning, a Trailblazer SS and an Ultra 24 Stealth. In June came the new Ultra 26 which I don't make payments on. I'm now 56 and don't want to work forever. Trying be satisfied with what I have, but your Vette is tempting.
    You have the Vette priced very right and someone is going to get a smokin' deal. Again, a beautiful car.
    John M

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast