Thread: 24' enclosed trailer

Shocka Racing
    24’ Millennium by Vintage, flat floor (no dove tail), enclosed trailer. Purchased new in Indiana from factory, Nice construction square tubing frame with 16” on center frame. White panel walls and ceiling, black and white checked floor, rear ramp door has polished alum. diamond plate with diamond plate and checked flip over extension. Extra wide RV style side door with built in step. American racing aluminum wheels and H/D 8 ply trailer tires. 2- 3500# axles. Polished alum. Front side corners, top cap, and corner caps, polished alum. Rock guard, Electric tongue jack, polished alum tongue box with battery and set up with hard wire for small generator (not included) 120V wires go to back of trailer with inside plug and side access door for 120V plug and air. Alum. Rack on wall with small air compressor, alum fuel jug rack, spare tire on wall. Alum. Wall tie downs. Recessed floor tie downs. Alum top work bench with built in tool box. Super winch with wireless remote control. 6’ overhead 2 door cabinet. New A/C unit (never used), roof vent and 12v lights. LED rear tail lights. H/D roof, alum. cover. Fool has moisture barrier. Trailer has been used very little tows great and is in immaculate condition. $8,500 firm or full/partial trade for tag toy hauler. Don 209-602-9007
    dclark@t3racefuels.com

bump to the top for a super clean trailer! I know Don personally & all of his stuff is sano/well taken care of!

Shocka Racing
    I sold my trailer thanks!! -Don