Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else have a problem with the may issue of ***boat?

ParkerRat
    Page 62 & 63. Maybe it's just me but isnt that a pretty poor way to represent what looks to be a real nice boat? 5 people, including a young girl, riding on the engine hatch while the boat looks to be moving along at a pretty good speed. C'mon ***boat. Maybe I'm just getting old but dam! I dont mean to offend if it's anyone on the boards but how fockin stupid is that?

Throttle
    the only problem is that I never get my issue until after everyone else does... is there really a magazine?

Throttle
    I wasted a day in the nautical cove for someone to do a photo shoot and still never seen what they came up with...

ParkerRat
    I just got mine today, just couldnt believe that I was seeing a picture like that when they are showing off a nice boat like that..

shockwaveharry
    I haven't seen it yet... Is it like the pick of the 42 Inferno hauling ass with all the people laying out on the engine cover?

ParkerRat
    Thats the pick, where else did you see it? There is a full two page spread on the boat and two big pictures of the whole kooky fam hangin out on the engine hatch while the boat looks to be haulin. I couldnt beleive ***boat would actually put it in the mag.

Throttle
    I think I remeber seeing that pic from thier regatta... some guy layin acrross the back... cuz there was no room in the boat... just hold on!:jawdrop:

desertbird
    I have to agree.....
    Come on ***boat, lead by example right? What's next? Dirt Bike or Dirt Wheels magazine showing pictures of idiots running off trails and using desert tortoises as whoop-de-doos?!?!?:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

SHOTKALLIN
    Did they at least spell the name of the boat correctly?

acatitude
    I noticed that the Outboard Tech section was missing
    bout time they did away with them waker questions

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast