Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got my peas in the freezer....

Mandelon
    Snip, snip.
    9:30 in the morning....got the valium and the vicodin, plus a bottle of Goose and some Crown...
    I'm going in!

riverracerx
    I did it, and I am a huge wuss. It wasn't too bad. The only bad part was the TUGGING. Oh, that is not fun!
    Only time I didn't want to have sex for over a week!

Pussywhippled
    I did it, and I am a huge wuss. It wasn't too bad. The only bad part was the TUGGING. Oh, that is not fun!
    Only time I didn't want to have sex for over a week!
    My wife wants to know how many times can I get it done?

bignet
    Snip, snip.
    9:30 in the morning....got the valium and the vicodin, plus a bottle of Goose and some Crown...
    I'm going in!
    Don't trip bro! I did it 2 months ago and it wasn't sh#t. Just make sure you don't do anything for at least 48 hours. I, however, was knocking them boots on the 48th hour! Biggest piece of advice when he's giving u the shot....look right at him and say, "That all u got f*cker?!"
    you'll be fine doggy. You'll be shootin blanks in no time!
    :devil:
    bignet

Lunatic
    Good luck bro, I will have to check with you later to see how it went. My wife was off the pill for five months and now there is another one on the way. I am being pressured to get it done.

lalhc
    It's not that bad at all. We all know the worse part is the burning smell. I recovered pretty quickly. It's an excuse to be pampered for several days while you're sitting in front of the TV with a pack of frozen peas between your legs.

OutCole'd
    Wow, best of luck buddy! I'm sure you'll be fine. I'll alert you at 9:32 and ask how's it going....

Garrddogg
    Theres nothin to it! , well except when hes pulin on the tubes it feels like hes tuggin on the back of your eyeballs!
    Not bad though
    Hope ive helped.

al cole'holic
    ...I just walked to the sidewalk and poured some beer on the curb for the homies

John.
    good luck. hope all goes well for you.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast