Thread: 3 shop garage sale

Moneypitt
    There will be a 3 shop garage sale in BHC on Friday the 13th. BBC- blocks, cranks, heads, rods, intakes, t/covers. pistons...Assorted boat and engine parts, 1 quad, (sm childs) 3 ATCs, Harley frame and tanks and fenders, wheels and tires from 03 3/4 ton, plus some ghetto queen 20s and tires..Misc construction supplies, new hardware, door etc.....Next door will be off road stuff from Chuck's signs, and Ed will be selling misc stuff, whatever a repair shop would have in surplus. None of these places are going out of business, and all the stuff from Flat Crazy Racing is guarenteed to be what is represented, or your money back.....Couple of exceptions, but all BBC stuff is backed....506 Hancock, (almost to the end) in BHC Fri and Sat mornings. Any questions, call me 805 300 0012, Ray

Emanon Performance Marine
    I was going to stop by and check it out but you don't have any BBF stuff. Rick and I will be in town !

GofastRacer
    Hey Ray, anything I can use???..

lilrick
    nope....sounds like high performance parts...Race stuff, I better go and take a look.

Moneypitt
    I just checked the #s, 65-66 396/427, closed chamber, 98cc???? Early Cheville stuff I guess.........Also got a 4 bolt SBC w/ cast crank, std/std/std. The SBC is staying here as I am out of room, as well as a cast crossdrilled 3.760 BBC crank......Anything you can use? Just depends on what your working on....Polished intake, oval, tarantula intake,Rec, wieand intake, sq port, yeah, square port????? Dot rods, polished......Plus all the stuff at Mike's....I doubt we have any "110 MPH right outa the box" stuff though..........Ray

fc-pilot
    I doubt we have any "110 MPH right outa the box" stuff though..........Ray
    Then what is the point of even going?
    If I magically find some cash in my pocket and feel up to it I just might show up. I have done stupider things.
    Paul

shockwaveharry
    Does BHC = Bullhead City?

Yes, it does...
    Steve

GofastRacer
    I just checked the #s, 65-66 396/427, closed chamber, 98cc???? Early Cheville stuff I guess.........Also got a 4 bolt SBC w/ cast crank, std/std/std. The SBC is staying here as I am out of room, as well as a cast crossdrilled 3.760 BBC crank......Anything you can use? Just depends on what your working on....Polished intake, oval, tarantula intake,Rec, wieand intake, sq port, yeah, square port????? Dot rods, polished......Plus all the stuff at Mike's....I doubt we have any "110 MPH right outa the box" stuff though..........Ray
    Well heck, thought maybe you might have something that I could use down the road and I'd just stick it under the bench for now, oh well guess Mike probably don't have much either???...