Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanx To Pixie And Geza !!!!!!!!!!!!

Phat Daddy
    LMAO... OK so how much did you guys drop at tinas????? Im out 2 bills :crossx: :skull:
    I hear you on that bro, I think Maria had like 3 pages of stuff. Looks like I'll be busy. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    Your moving to C-Town???
    Thats the plan...
    Just need to get the Condo sold and find a place with RV access and a decent yard. (Condo was listed 3 weeks ago)
    Shhhhhh - don't tell anyone I have a reputation to uphold

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I hear you on that bro, I think Maria had like 3 pages of stuff. Looks like I'll be busy. :rollside:
    I'm gonna cum over and play with her yummy powder!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Phat Daddy
    Thats the plan...
    Just need to get the Condo sold and find a place with RV access and a decent yard. (Condo was listed 3 weeks ago)
    Shhhhhh - don't tell anyone I have a reputation to uphold
    Have you guys already found an area you like?? Let me know if you have'nt, I know C-Town pretty good.

Phat Daddy
    I'm gonna cum over and play with her yummy powder!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
    Now that's what I'm talking about.

Biglue
    TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it was a blast !!!!!! We can't post there either!!!! The puter still sux butt!!!!!! Won't let us post or reply to anything!!!!! :yuk: :yuk:
    Hmmm. That is weird. Have you tried doing some maint. to your pc? Have you tried deleting all your cookies and so forth? Sometimes I have to do that to mine.

barbigrl
    Looks like I missed some good parties this weekend!! :cry: Next time!! We did A LOT of partying at the river though!!!
    Hey Cole Trickle.....I heard a rumor I will be seein you and Jen this weekend!!! :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    Have you guys already found an area you like?? Let me know if you have'nt, I know C-Town pretty good.
    I have been looking from Ontario up the hill.
    I want to be shallow Corona so the commute to OC will be easier.(I want to be close to Green River)
    I appreciate the offer and may ask some questions in the not to distant future.

Cole Trickle
    Hey Cole Trickle.....I heard a rumor I will be seein you and Jen this weekend!!! :rollside:
    There is a 99.5% chance
    Nothing better than cheap wine and beer at the Dunes!!

pixilatedpussy
    Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWW!!!! What a party! You were all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fricken funny! LM Freakin AO! I want more pics Scott! POST UP! :220v: How ya feelin by the way! LOL! You & Jess were toasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: Thanks Alex for helping demonstrate some toy action! As for Cupcake's demonstration.............oooooh yah baby!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: Hot nipple wax anyone.........DAVE! :rollside:
    We had a blast as usual with all of our friends! :rollside: Kisses!
    Brandon & Jen........good to finally party with ya! Neighbor! :rollside:

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast