Thread: New Drugs For Women

Wolskis_Bar
    D A M N I T O L - Take 2 and the rest of the world can go to hell for up to 8 full hours.
    ST. M O M M A'S W O R T - Plant extract that treats mom's depression by rendering preschoolers unconscious for up to two days.
    E M P T Y N E S T R O G E N - Suppository that eliminates melancholy and loneliness by reminding you of how awful they were as teenagers and how you couldn't wait till they moved out.
    P E P T O B I M B O - Liquid silicone drink for single women. Two full cups swallowed before an evening out increases breast size, decreases intelligence, and prevents conception.
    D U M B E R O L - When taken with Peptobimbo, can cause dangerously low IQ, resulting in enjoyment of country music and pickup trucks.
    F L I P I T O R - Increases life expectancy of commuters by controlling road rage and the urge to flip off other drivers.
    M E N I C I L L I N - Potent anti-boy-otic for older women. Increases resistance to such lethal lines as, "You make me want to be a better person. Can we get naked now?"
    BUYAGRA - Injectable stimulant taken prior to shopping. Increases potency, duration, and credit limit of spending spree.
    J A C K A S S P I R I N - Relieves headache caused by a man who can't remember your birthday, anniversary, phone number, or to lift the toilet seat.
    A N T I-T A L K S I D E N T - A spray carried in a purse or wallet to be used on anyone too eager to share their life stories with total strangers in elevators.
    N A G A M E N T - When administered to a boyfriend or husband, provides the same irritation level as nagging him

fat rat
    You forgot FUKITOLL..............for when you just don't give a $hit.