Thread: Switzercraft reunion Regatta

TomAprilsswitzers
    :crossx: :rollside: Hi everyone, the Switzercraft Reunion Regatta is scheduled for August 3 & 4 2006. Again we have been invited back to the Harborside Marina along the Great Illinois Waterway in Wilmington & Channahon Illinois. Anyone needing info contact Tom or April Arambasich at 815 476 6483 or email us at Tlord91154@aol.com or drop us a message on the Switzercraft Reunion Regatta site http://www.freewebs.com/switzercraftreunionregattas/ ... Thanks, Tom & April

Towndrunk
    Man, there can't be but about 25 of them left can there?

TomAprilsswitzers
    Well if that's the case I have 3/25's of them. I own a Supersport, an SK-175, and a GL-21. There are hundreds, if not a couple of thousand around. The real rare ones are the Flying Wings and the Shooting Stars. Come on out for the Reunion and you will see a bunch of them and other Hot Boats, everyone is welcome. And this year Bob Switzer is suppose to bring his new tunnel boat and run it for us. I have already been in it and shes a real nice boat. Check out the March issue of Hot Boat and you will see a great article about Regatta 2005. :crossx: :rollside: :220v: http://www.freewebs.com/switzercraftreunionregattas/

Towndrunk
    I was born and raised in that shit hole state so you'll understand my not coming back there for a boating experience. Nice pics and good looking boats.
    All the best.
    TD

TomAprilsswitzers
    :cry: :cry: :crossx: :rollside: Hi everyone, the Switzercraft Reunion Regatta is scheduled for August 3 & 4 2006. Again we have been invited back to the Harborside Marina along the Great Illinois Waterway in Wilmington & Channahon Illinois. Anyone needing info contact Tom or April Arambasich at 815 476 6483 or email us at Tlord91154@aol.com or drop us a message on the Switzercraft Reunion Regatta site http://www.freewebs.com/switzercraftreunionregattas/ ... Thanks, Tom & April
    Well Hi everyone!!! Reunion Regatta 2006 went over great. We had 25 Switzers,about 6-9 other boats,12 Muscle Cars and a couple of James Bond Boats donated by The Ian Flemming Foundation for display during Regatta weekend. :rollside: We also had about 250 people come join us that day. We also organized a make shift River Run that sent nearly 500.00 dollars to the widow of a local Deputy who passed away suddenly a couple of weeks before the Regatta. I have posted about 50 new pictures on our Switzercraft Reunion Regatta yahoo site and a bunch on my site which is in the above previous post. Next years Reunion will be the 3rd weekend of July,at a place to be yet to be determined (but I am told that The Harborside Marina wants us back, but I will find that out later).Anyone wishing to know more about this years or next years Regatta feel free to write me at tlord91154@comcast.net. Thanks and have a safe winter. Tom & April Arambasich :boxed: :rollside: :idea: