Thread: Golfcart Safari to the Del Rio tonight:

Trailer Park Casanova
    PM us if ya want to join us.
    Have a couple seats left & dd's.
    Back trail from Emerald to the Del Rio River bar.
    It's a blast.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Had a great run to the Del Rio.
    Two golf carts and 2 Rhinos, 7 year old Maynard leading the way driving ours.
    We were going to continue on to Lizards but everyone at the Del Rio concurred and shouted us down that Lizards owner is a "mean jerk" so we decided against that.
    Damfino, never met him but he apparently has quite a rep. Almost want to go just to see why all the fuss.
    Evidently the guy is a real tool.
    Staying on the trail and off Rice RD shoulder is the trick. The passing LEOs waved to us.
    Passed several Burros and Coyotes too.
    Fun run.

tpc what spot were you in?were you there last weekend?we were in #248 close to ass point end 2nd row.the street scene was pretty cool they closed the entrance road to emerald and had a band.

Trailer Park Casanova
    tpc what spot were you in?were you there last weekend?we were in #248 close to ass point end 2nd row.the street scene was pretty cool they closed the entrance road to emerald and had a band.
    We're got moved from Harley haven row 4 to the river sp 239.
    The kids love the parties.
    Usually free soft drinks, hot dogs and burgers, DJ or band, and activities.
    Sorry we missed you guys.
    Been spending a lot of time at the pool with Maynard.
    We may make the tube float June 9th.
    Might you guys be here stop by.

so the guy with the big rott and big trailer was in 239 last weekend,i think there is 2 239's end spot right?we were 50ft from you next to the old guy with the mullet thats has a dobie and drives the #8 g-cart.239 is a sweet spot.

BobbyB
    We're (still) in 239.
    The kids love the parties.
    Usually free soft drinks, hot dogs and burgers, DJ or band, and activities.
    Sorry we missed you guys.
    Been spending a lot of time at the pool with Maynard.
    We may make the tube float June 9th.
    Might you guys be here stop by.
    so the guy with the big rott and big trailer was in 239 last weekend,i think there is 2 239's end spot right?we were 50ft from you next to the old guy with the mullet thats has a dobie and drives the #8 g-cart.239 is a sweet spot.
    Yeah, there is two 239's ; 239A & 239B. I spoke to the guy with the 18 month old Rot that was 120 lbs too. He's the onw that splained the A&B dealio. Was you driving the Sierra picke up that was parked there? I saw a truck parked in the 239A spot, then later a trialer. That had to be Sunday around noon. Is that when you pulled in? Did yousee the cart with the true flames cruisin all day? Bad ass cart, sounded like a 4.3 Chevy w/ Flowmasters.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Yeah, there is two 239's ; 239A & 239B. I spoke to the guy with the 18 month old Rot that was 120 lbs too. He's the onw that splained the A&B dealio. Was you driving the Sierra picke up that was parked there? I saw a truck parked in the 239A spot, then later a trialer. That had to be Sunday around noon. Is that when you pulled in? Did yousee the cart with the true flames cruisin all day? Bad ass cart, sounded like a 4.3 Chevy w/ Flowmasters.
    Yea, we met them but they timed out & had to move over to Riveria about the time we got moved to the river, Bill and Charlotte I believe..
    Nice dog. I think they just retired.
    We both have black GMC's.
    Lots of Harley people here, been drinking and golf cart cruisin with biker folk from all over. We spent several days surrounded by Road Kings on the forth row before they moved us to the beach.
    Helped one couple in the fourth row fix the basement style A/C on their new MoHo and they've been buying us drinks all week.
    It's their first trip back to the river since a M/C accident in Sturgis, and they're making up for it.
    We want to talk to that Golf Cart owner, That is indeed the baddest Golf cart ever. Sounds Awesome, like a small block. They've been hanging out on the beach by the cabins. I want to get a pic if I can.

BobbyB
    Right on, I met them back in October when I was up, and the Boatnams were right next to them. He told me he was fixin to move cuz the 2 weeks was up, and behind DR was better for cruising the Rhino out anyhow. Cool people, and a bitchen dog. My 22 mo old daughter was petting and huggin on that big ole lug when we met them last time, and he laid there like Carl the Rott in those kids books.
    Tru-dat on that cart. Funny thing is, it seems as though the park security has been getting a hard on the folks cruisin the gas carts; even goin so far as to say that the kids can't drive (gotta have a drvr's license). But that girl (who looked 12) rolled that cart all day; no probs. Goes to show if you just take it slow, the park will turn a cheek.
    Sorry we missed you. Sounds like you pulled up to water front around the time we pulled out. I'm down for chasing ass (donkeys, that is) at night in the carts. Pencil me in on the next excursion to the Rio as well. Tell Maynard to keep it on all four, and watch out for War Eagle (he likes to patrol the down river side).

cinco de mayo sounds like a good time for a g-cart cruise!see if the old pink safari maching can keep up with tequilla sunrise.

BobbyB
    cinco de mayo sounds like a good time for a g-cart cruise!see if the old pink safari maching can keep up with tequilla sunrise.
    ..."I hope you got your wood screws, cuz I'm gonna blow your doors off!"
    Old Mai Tai aint what she used to be since she layed down behind the ole DR. I think the Orange Crush might take it to ya.!