Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hey Mr Hanson.

Tom Brown
    ... can't wait for the DHL guy to come to the door today He will be saying WTF
    Flamed speedos?

Kim Hanson
    Now what did you buy?
    I bought so much stuff, I forget about them till they hit the door.........( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
    Flamed speedos?
    I heard they are all the rage, just don't hold the package so good.........( . )( . )............

thatguy
    Translation for those who don't know "Kimspeak", if I may be so bold.
    "Healy Hanen" = Helly Hanson, rain suits. Used widely in the fishing Industry.
    "when they and really moving" = "when they are really moving"
    Am trying to build a translation sheet, but it keeps changing.
    How you been Kim?

Kim Hanson
    Translation for those who don't know "Kimspeak", if I may be so bold.
    "Healy Hanen" = Helly Hanson, rain suits. Used widely in the fishing Industry.
    "when they and really moving" = "when they are really moving"
    Am trying to build a translation sheet, but it keeps changing.
    How you been Kim?
    Not so bad, looking at a 55 Ford Shortbox pickup with a 429 in her and a Cougar with a 235 Rude on her...........( . )( . ).............

thatguy
    Sounds like you need some new toys! Good for you.
    Have you seen the movie "Beerfest"? Very inspiring. I have been training religously in case we meet one day.
    Or did that sound gay?
    Tommy

Kim Hanson
    Sounds like you need some new toys! Good for you.
    Have you seen the movie "Beerfest"? Very inspiring. I have been training religously in case we meet one day.
    Or did that sound gay?
    Tommy
    I was looking at a Harley and though about road rash and said fock that I have never seen BeerFest, sounds good though Never gay meeting people off the boards, I have met a few that are really close friends now! When you have a beer fridge close to the pool, that is cool...........( . )( . )........

thatguy
    Thanks, not only is it cool, it is a necessity when it's 110* out. Farenhight, that is!
    I get to go home in about a week and will post some pics here of the pool and new pics of progress on the boats.
    Got an easy 16 degree hole to drill intermediate hole only on (6800') and then I am gone! Tangent and drop to verticle then they will get rid of us.
    Tommy

Kim Hanson
    Thanks, not only is it cool, it is a necessity when it's 110* out. Farenhight, that is!
    I get to go home in about a week and will post some pics here of the pool and new pics of progress on the boats.
    Got an easy 16 degree hole to drill intermediate hole only on (6800') and then I am gone! Tangent and drop to verticle then they will get rid of us.
    Tommy
    110* is good and ya I would like to see more pictures of that burgundy boat of yours, that thing is tit's! Work......shit I am working on killing off a cooler full of beer and then have to deal with Marcy when she comes home ............( . )( . ).................

thatguy
    You have got to wacth that movie. Beerfest. Go rent it now,.... if capable of driving. It is the holy grail of beer movies.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast