Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Some Basset Inserts!!!

pw_Tony
    Anyone got some? I think new ones are over $400 bones so anybody got some cheap ones? Or maybe a different brand is cheaper? Or someone know how to make them?

W.O.T
    are you talking about baffles? i paid just over a hundred bucks for a pair from rewarder. they keep me outa trouble.

67weimann
    There is a set in my headers I just got. I plan on taking them out. I'll pull them tomorrow and see what shape they're in. They are Bassetts...

pw_Tony
    There is a set in my headers I just got. I plan on taking them out. I'll pull them tomorrow and see what shape they're in. They are Bassetts...
    Cool that be sweet, let me know

67weimann
    Cool that be sweet, let me know
    No problem man... Just helping fellow boaters out...

shadow
    I've got a set of slide in's,they've seen thier better day black with soot.
    Could probablly be cleaned up,you can have them for the shipping.No garauntees if they don't fit or work.pm me with a mailing address if interested.

pw_Tony
    I've got a set of slide in's,they've seen thier better day black with soot.
    Could probablly be cleaned up,you can have them for the shipping.No garauntees if they don't fit or work.pm me with a mailing address if interested.
    How about I just come down to Havasu and pick 'em up and throw you a few bones? I go down there all the time for work

shadow
    How about I just come down to Havasu and pick 'em up and throw you a few bones? I go down there all the time for work
    I'm here full time so whenever you are in town you can get them.You don't owe me nothing i was thinking about tossing them awile ago and then thought i'd keep them cause somebody could probablly use them. Don't get too excited cause they've seen thier better day,heres a pic
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...CF2087-med.JPG

wrenchdaddy
    Hey i need a pair too if anybodys got one. doesn't matter what shape their in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast