Thread: sowthwestern chili was a hit

a catered life
    saw some awesome looking fresh chilipeppers :220v: in the store and had to use them for something so i made up a new recipe :idea: southwestern pork chili and i have to say it came out good

dmontzsta
    That looks pretty good, how is the stomach now?

a catered life
    stomach is great i thought it was going to be hot but it came out mild with a little bite i de-seeded and devined all the peppers :220v:

dmontzsta
    stomach is great i thought it was going to be hot but it came out mild with a little bite i de-seeded and devined all the peppers :220v:
    How many hours has it been since you ate it? I am just wondering what the visit to the toilet will be like. If you are like me that is.

a catered life
    eat at about 4:00 and no problems yet but my stomach can handle just about anything all my co-workers call me the blackican

SoCal_fun
    saw some awesome looking fresh chilipeppers :220v: in the store and had to use them for something so i made up a new recipe :idea: southwestern pork chili and i have to say it came out good
    Willie, that Chii was sooooooooooooooooooo good!!!
    The only complaint I have is YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ME THE LEFTOVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    After everybody left, I was gonna chow down and come to find out I had been cleaned out!!!!!!!!!! EEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!! :cry: :cry:

Mohave Vice
    Ok I give up!! What's the receipe?