Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where was Trident?

doggystyle
    I was at the LA boat show last week and I did not see Trident boats anywhere. Whats up with that? I was hoping to see the latest and greatest in twin jet technology. All of the other major boat manufacturers were there.

SHIFTY
    YOU SHOULDA HIT THE BEER LINE WITH THE REST OF THE NIMRODS, I WAS SEEIN' DOUBLE ALL DAY

little rowe boat
    He was probably afraid he would get his designs splashed.

Froggystyle
    Didn't make it this year... (I know... or last year... or the year before etc...)
    But, if you are anywhere near San Diego I would be happy to take you for a ride on it and let you test drive the boat instead of just look at it at the show.
    This goes for all of you folks. Just give me a call first at (619) 448-8584.
    Wes

ROZ
    He said months ago that the trident wasn't going to be in the show
    I was speaking to someone over the weekend who priced a certain deckboat that was over Wes's 160k number.. That was without any upgrades... Suddenly the Trident looks like a STEAL with everything it comes with Just have to like the dual jet

fourspeednup
    Didn't make it this year... (I know... or last year... or the year before etc...)
    But, if you are anywhere near San Diego I would be happy to take you for a ride on it and let you test drive the boat instead of just look at it at the show.
    This goes for all of you folks. Just give me a call first at (619) 448-8584.
    Wes
    Last Friday I followed a white van with a trident custom boats sticker into a parking lot up here in Ventura. Pretty odd in this area to see a boat sticker much less a TRIDENT. Got to talking with the guy and he's the one who developed the resin infusion deal....can't remember the guy's name to save my life

doggystyle
    thanks for the reply. I am curious to see how the twin system performs.

MagicMtnDan
    I was at the LA boat show last week and I did not see Trident boats anywhere. Whats up with that? I was hoping to see the latest and greatest in twin jet technology. All of the other major boat manufacturers were there.
    The "other major boat manufacturers" are afraid of advanced technology so to everyone's surprise they've been able to band together to fight Trident and keep their industry using the antiquated fabrication processes, materials and propulsion they've been selling to the marketplace for many years now.

MR HARLEY
    I seen the Trident , up-close and personnel, great boat, (love the infusion hulls) cant wait to go for a spin. With everything that Wes is putting on his boats as standard stuff is amazing , let alone the 10 year warranty.

ROZ
    I seen the Trident , up-close and personnel, great boat, (love the infusion hulls) cant wait to go for a spin. With everything that Wes is putting on his boats as standard stuff is amazing , let alone the 10 year warranty.
    So did you lift the top deck of the red and white one? That could easily be lifted by 2 people !! What's a normal weight deck take, 4 - 6 people?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast