Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where was Trident?

MR HARLEY
    So did you lift the top deck of the red and white one? That could easily be lifted by 2 people !! What's a normal weight deck take, 4 - 6 people?
    I did I went through all the excercises :rollside:

MR HARLEY

ROZ
    I did I went through all the excercises :rollside:
    How did you like those new clips he's using to hold the interior in? SICK I tell ya... Airbornd seat pads when towing(due to old velcro) are a thing of the past

Froggystyle
    You guys are going to like this...
    Go find HCS... here is the Front Ramp Video (http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_...&g2_itemId=659) ...

wsuwrhr
    So did you lift the top deck of the red and white one? That could easily be lifted by 2 people !! What's a normal weight deck take, 4 - 6 people?
    Roz,
    Stay away from the red and white one. That bitch is MINE.
    Well not really, I can dream right?
    Brian

Froggystyle
    Here is the new shifter. This might be the single coolest thing I have ever built... seriously. Trident Billet shifter (http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_...&g2_itemId=644)

wsuwrhr
    I was at the LA boat show last week and I did not see Trident boats anywhere. Whats up with that? I was hoping to see the latest and greatest in twin jet technology. All of the other major boat manufacturers were there.
    BTW nice first post. Somethin' tells me you ain't got the sack to post crap like this under the screen name you normally use.
    Better duck.....
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    You guys are going to like this...
    Go find HCS... here is the Front Ramp Video (http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_...&g2_itemId=659) ...
    I like the ramp, nice and sturdy.
    Brian

gmocnik
    wes...
    my quess is you have already thought about this ...(it appears that nothing is left off this boat!!!)
    when i want my blowup toys (like towable toys, not the other ones....) i want them inflated/deflated quickly...every pump/gadget thing i have ever bought is a piece of crap...a deck boat with a built in compressor/pump for blowing up inflatables would be cool...good lord, dcb has a pump gizmo for washing off your feet.. i solved that years ago by just having my wife wipe my feet down....
    i have already drawn my concept on a cocktail napkin and dated it so there is prior art....
    all joking aside...serious about the air pump..also sincere in praise for your efforts....great looking boats..
    gary

cola
    Roz,
    Stay away from the red and white one. That bitch is MINE.
    Well not really, I can dream right?
    Brian
    If I wasn't looking for a Trawler, that red & white one would have Mike & Kim hanging on the build tag. Wes that boat looks like a millon $$$$.
    Thanks, Mike

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast