Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where was Trident?

Froggystyle
    If I wasn't looking for a Trawler, that red & white one would have Mike & Kim hanging on the build tag. Wes that boat looks like a millon $$$$.
    Thanks, Mike
    Mike, you can call it a trawler if you want to... I would love to have your name on the build tag...

cola
    Mike, you can call it a trawler if you want to... I would love to have your name on the build tag...
    Do you think 1K miles on a tank of fuel is out of the question.

INSman
    You guys are going to like this...
    Go find HCS... here is the Front Ramp Video (http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_...&g2_itemId=659) ...
    That's pretty darn sweet Wes !!

Froggystyle
    wes...
    my quess is you have already thought about this ...(it appears that nothing is left off this boat!!!)
    when i want my blowup toys (like towable toys, not the other ones....) i want them inflated/deflated quickly...every pump/gadget thing i have ever bought is a piece of crap...a deck boat with a built in compressor/pump for blowing up inflatables would be cool...good lord, dcb has a pump gizmo for washing off your feet.. i solved that years ago by just having my wife wipe my feet down....
    i have already drawn my concept on a cocktail napkin and dated it so there is prior art....
    all joking aside...serious about the air pump..also sincere in praise for your efforts....great looking boats..
    gary
    Gary... I can put a pump in for you. I know of a couple that were burley enough to do our Zodiacs in the SEALs. I can hard wire one in with a port for you if you want.
    Come get a ride in it... the rest sorts itself out.

Froggystyle
    Do you think 1K miles on a tank of fuel is out of the question.
    No. Problem is, you will be redefining what a "tank" is, and where it is located in relation to the boat... for example... I would say that with an appropriate tender, you could go 1K with this on one of the tenders tanks...

Froggystyle
    That's pretty darn sweet Wes !!
    Waiting on that one, huh....

Boa1277
    That is a really cool ramp my question is do you drive it with it down or up, I guess there is no cutout if you plan to have that ramp? Very cool Idea, I also really like the shifter, everytime I see your boat I like it more and more...

cola
    No. Problem is, you will be redefining what a "tank" is, and where it is located in relation to the boat... for example... I would say that with an appropriate tender, you could go 1K with this on one of the tenders tanks...
    Such a smooth talker.
    Mike

Brady Bunch
    You guys are going to like this...
    Go find HCS... here is the Front Ramp Video (http://www.tridentboats.com/trident_...&g2_itemId=659) ...
    Wes,
    The ramp looks sweet. Do you need me to come over and test it out......lol

Froggystyle
    Wes,
    The ramp looks sweet. Do you need me to come over and test it out......lol
    I rated it for you and your brother to jump off of a dock with a 100 pound cooler from 3 feet onto it. Seriously. Used your name and everything. And then when somene said, "Well, sure, you know one guy, but two guys that big???" Brothers dude... brothers...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123