Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Was Wrong About The Lakers This Year.....

DILLIGAF
    Seems they might not even get to my 41-44 win predicition for this year. Oh well, I tried.

http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133111

Tequila-John
    :d

acatitude
    Seems they might not even get to my 41-44 win predicition for this year. Oh well, I tried.

http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133111
    stir stir

dmontzsta
    wow, you have a raging boner for the Lakers huh?
    guess what, even with this record they are still better than the queens and clippers! lol.

totenhosen
    guess what, even with this record they are still better than the queens and clippers! lol.
    Best NBA team in Cali. (Really isn't saying much)

Jordy
    Yeah, and at 40-40, that's something to be proud of...
    Oh, and only better by 1 win to the 39-40 teams that are nipping at the laker's heels.

dmontzsta
    Yeah, and at 40-40, that's something to be proud of...
    Oh, and only better by 1 win to the 39-40 teams that are nipping at the laker's heels.
    Is never making it to the finals something to be proud of?

acatitude
    Gosh Don your one post states at least your better then the clips or queens then when someone mentions the suns its "you havent made it to the finals" well hell they are 10 games better then the lakers so where you gettin off at?? and who gives a shit about the past... you havent made any finals since shaq left.... so get off your crazy insane tunnel visioned homer horse and see the lite... but dont injure yourself .. I think the suns have gone a lttle =farther in the playoffs then your boys.;;.. well they should they have the mvp and the lakers dont have shit...... have a great day Don...

dmontzsta
    Gosh Don your one post states at least your better then the clips or queens then when someone mentions the suns its "you havent made it to the finals" well hell they are 10 games better then the lakers so where you gettin off at?? and who gives a shit about the past... you havent made any finals since shaq left.... so get off your crazy insane tunnel visioned homer horse and see the lite... but dont injure yourself .. I think the suns have gone a lttle =farther in the playoffs then your boys.;;.. well they should they have the mvp and the lakers dont have shit...... have a great day Don...
    Forget about the past? thats easy to say to the losers of the past!

BarryMac
    F the Lakers and Kobe Bryant... Go Suns...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast