Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xtreme Audio Covers Billet Speaker Grills...

Pussywhippled
    Holly at Xtreme has taken really good care of me and I wanted others to know if you need or want billet speaker grills and accessories she is the only one to deal with.
    Thanks for your great service and putting up with my indecisiveness over the past couple of weeks.
    Most others wouldn't spend the time or let alone even return a phone call. They're probably too busy detailing boats...
    As everyone knows there are other billet grills out there, but quality and service goes along way...
    I looked at 2 other companies products and while cheaper... I guess you get what you pay for.
    I can't wait to get my new www.xaudiocovers.com grills and install them. (shameless plug)
    Holly thanks again...

HOLLYWOOD
    My pleasure!!!! You and you wife were wonderful and I enjoyed every minute talking to you guys!!!
    Working on your order as we speak...take care and will I see you guys at the poker run??? Hope so!!!
    xoxoxo
    Holly

HOLLYWOOD
    ps.
    you are not a pain in the butt!! and you know I will take care of ya!!
    Holly

BadKachina
    Holly at Xtreme has taken really good care of me and I wanted others to know if you need or want billet speaker grills and accessories she is the only one to deal with.
    Thanks for your great service and putting up with my indecisiveness over the past couple of weeks.
    Most others wouldn't spend the time or let alone even return a phone call. They're probably too busy detailing boats...
    As everyone knows there are other billet grills out there, but quality and service goes along way...
    I looked at 2 other companies products and while cheaper... I guess you get what you pay for.
    I can't wait to get my new www.xaudiocovers.com grills and install them. (shameless plug)
    Holly thanks again...
    Not only that she sounds soooo nice on the phone. I love her products. In fact I just placed an order for some stuff on Friday, nothin' but the best for my customers.........
    Keep up the good work Holly.

phebus
    My pleasure!!!! You and you wife were wonderful and I enjoyed every minute talking to you guys!!!
    Working on your order as we speak...take care and will I see you guys at the poker run??? Hope so!!!
    xoxoxo
    Holly
    Just the xoxo's from Holly makes it a sweet deal She's hot

jrgaudettes
    Very happy with my grills.

mrs.rvrluvr
    Holly is awesome.....she had all of our grills shipped over to JP at Cartoyz so he could install them for us. She's even getting some custom one's made for the really big speakers in the back bench. Thanks Holly!!

That Guy
    Same here...ordered grills from Holly yesterday (talked to her at the boat show) and I asked her to try and expedite them....I get an e-mail asking if tomorrow will be ok.... Great service...can't wait to see the grills....

ToMannyToys
    I must say that Holly is Awesome! She had my billet grills ready for me the next day which I picked up and installed on my Rhino. They look great and they install easily as well. I highly recommend her to anyone who is considering this product. Truely a top notch Co. Thank you Holly!
    Manny

HOLLYWOOD
    I feel so special!
    Love you guys!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast