Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Global Warming Swindle

bigq
    Smokin,
    You and I both know that I can cut and paste evidence to the contrary, you can respond with more of the same, then me, then you and so on. It's a waste of time. Your lying if you say that you don't see this issue isn't as one of left vs right. The same goes for you too Steel.
    And yes I could do more and probabally will in the future. Reducing exhaust is a good thing and it's a shame that your politics won't allow you to see this.
    Now I'm going to go enjoy my 15K pound boat that uses 3 gallons of fuel every 5 minutes, at idle, and hope to burn your sorry asses of the planet. Is that better?
    later
    Post it up, I would like to see it.
    I see nothing wrong with trying to conserve energy or have cleaner and renewable energy, but to me Global warming debate is all about power and money, but if it leads to the US getting rid of oil based fuel it might be a good thing.

steelcomp
    My bad on the 15K (LOL...I guess that makes me a moron. It's big, obnoxious, and ugly, that's all I know)...with the trailer weight, it's still stupid to tow that thing with a stepside F150, but that's you. You'll argue that like you argue everything else you argue. Your boat can't possibly use less fuel than a 1500lb jet boat. It's physically impossible, so that's another one of your pathological self-congratulating lies.
    Like I said above. Your questions aren't difficult, they're irrelevant. Yes, we have no banannas. Still, I answered, but you have yet to answer any of the hundred or so that have been thrown your way.
    Smokin,
    You and I both know that I can cut and paste evidence to the contrary, you can respond with more of the same, then me, then you and so on. It's a waste of time. Your lying if you say that you don't see this issue isn't as one of left vs right. The same goes for you too Steel.
    Then why don't you? (I don't think you can) PLEASE show us your rebuttal to these facts, so we can again see what a MORON you are.
    And I've clearly stated, and it's obvious to most of those who use their heads for more than bean counting, that this is CLEARLY a political issue.
    BTW...emissions is spelled with one M and two S's, dipshit, and "your" in that context uses an "e". You write and spell like a 4th grader, so you probably shouldn't throw the "moron" around too much. (check out the red highlights) Kinda' like livin' in a glass house and throwin' rocks...really stupid.
    The boat weighs 4600 pounds you moron,
    The boat uses less fuel and pollutes less than thiose ltttle jets, fact not fiction.
    and my questions must be to difficult for that little pea brain of yours
    I'm not Al Gore and my belieif that it is time for mankind to reduce emmisions is hardly extreme.
    You and AlGore are very like-minded, both in your stupidity and your arrogance, along with your hypocracy and double standard. Like I said before, (which you refuse to acknowledge) the idea of reducing emissions has been around a very long time...for you to keep saying the time is now, just shows how far off your thinking is.
    I stopped reading the BS you spew a month or so ago, and it's just like a soap opera...come back a month later and hear you are with Blown, suckin on your nuts, still spewing the same stupid BS.
    You two make a great couple.
    Blown, wipe your chin...you got Johnny jiz on it.

steelcomp
    Dude, you forgot f uck the poor, those bastards in new orleans had it coming, kill all the arabs, and WHITE POWER, then you will fit right in.:idea:
    Never miss a chance to spew your hatred, eh Blowjob? :notam:
    Must suck to be you.

Blown 472
    Never miss a chance to spew your hatred, eh Blowjob? :notam:
    Must suck to be you.
    Just repeating everything that has been said on here.
    It does, you dont know my anguish, how can I be like you?

steelcomp
    Just repeating everything that has been said on here.
    It does, you dont know my anguish, how can I be like you?Pulleeezzz...I wouldn't wish that curse on anyone...not even you.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Smokin,
    You and I both know that I can cut and paste evidence to the contrary,
    So, you know of some alternate versions of history that you want to use as proof. Interesting.
    Post it. I'm curious.
    Your lying if you say that you don't see this issue isn't as one of left vs right.
    I possess the exact sane distain for a conservative that is fool enough to believe in this crazed environmental-nut anti-capitolist agenda, BUT, you ARE correct that it IS to a very great extent left/right in that the left are pushing the GW as real (take note of Gore and the environmentalists) and the right are looking at history and history shows so many problems with the left's "facts" that the right are unconvinced.

ULTRA26 # 1
    My bad on the 15K (LOL...I guess that makes me a moron. It's big, obnoxious, and ugly, that's all I know)...with the trailer weight, it's still stupid to tow that thing with a stepside F150, but that's you. You'll argue that like you argue everything else you argue. Your boat can't possibly use less fuel than a 1500lb jet boat. It's physically impossible, so that's another one of your pathological self-congratulating lies.
    Like I said above. Your questions aren't difficult, they're irrelevant. Yes, we have no banannas. Still, I answered, but you have yet to answer any of the hundred or so that have been thrown your way.
    Smokin,
    Then why don't you? (I don't think you can) PLEASE show us your rebuttal to these facts, so we can again see what a MORON you are.
    And I've clearly stated, and it's obvious to most of those who use their heads for more than bean counting, that this is CLEARLY a political issue.
    BTW...emissions is spelled with one M and two S's, dipshit, and "your" in that context uses an "e". You write and spell like a 4th grader, so you probably shouldn't throw the "moron" around too much. (check out the red highlights) Kinda' like livin' in a glass house and throwin' rocks...really stupid.
    You and AlGore are very like-minded, both in your stupidity and your arrogance, along with your hypocracy and double standard. Like I said before, (which you refuse to acknowledge) the idea of reducing emissions has been around a very long time...for you to keep saying the time is now, just shows how far off your thinking is.
    I stopped reading the BS you spew a month or so ago, and it's just like a soap opera...come back a month later and hear you are with Blown, suckin on your nuts, still spewing the same stupid BS.
    You two make a great couple.
    Blown, wipe your chin...you got Johnny jiz on it.
    You talk like a jealous little boy. Grow up child
    The poor f**k themselves, the bastards in New Orleans knew it was coming (and will again even worse), What? Only black brown yellow power is ok with you?:idea:
    Steel, I bet you make your mother and father very proud. They raised a ignorent, racist, radical Good job mom and dad.
    I see nothing wrong with trying to conserve energy or have cleaner and renewable energy, but to me Global warming debate is all about power and money, but if it leads to the US getting rid of oil based fuel it might be a good thing.
    Well put. There are countless reasons to rely less on oil, our freedom and independence being just a couple.
    So, you know of some alternate versions of history that you want to use as proof. Interesting.
    Post it. I'm curious.
    Smokin,
    There is no history that includes climate changes relaated massive amounts of emissions.
    Not going to waste time engaging in a cut and paste war with you. Everyone knows you are the Heavyweight Champion of Hot Boat, me included. Now your opinion is fact? As I recall you opined that the there would be a scientific conclusion within 2 decades. Damn, time really does fly when you get older. Seems like you just made that comment a few days ago

steelcomp
    You talk like a jealous little boy. Grow up child Typical...don't address the message, attack the messenger. That's right about your intelectual limit, isn't it?
    Trust me, old man, you're nothing to be jealous of. Like I've said before, you're an embarassment to your generation. (and probably your family)
    Originally Posted by Schiada76
    The poor f**k themselves, the bastards in New Orleans knew it was coming (and will again even worse), What? Only black brown yellow power is ok with you?
    Steel, I bet you make your mother and father very proud. They raised a ignorent, racist, radical Good job mom and dad. Why are you quoting Schiada76, and addressing me?
    BTW...my mother is passed away, and my father dosen't judge me, he just loves me.

steelcomp
    Originally Posted by bigq
    ULTRA:Well put. There are countless reasons to rely less on oil, our freedom and independence being just a couple.
    So you're admitting the Global Warming farse is about politics (power and money). You DO have a brain. Oh wait, you think alternative energy will ensure our freedom and independance.
    Never mind. :notam:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Smokin,
    There is no history that includes climate changes relaated massive amounts of emissions.
    Wrong, yet again.
    There IS historical CO2/temperature history, that the LEFT IS USING to push this agenda. It is the way thay LIE ABOUT IT that is a problem.
    They CLAIM it shows CO2 emmissions PRECEEDING temperature increase w3hile the reality of it is that they have shifted the charting TO REMOVE THE FACT THAT THE INCREASE FOLLOWS TEMPERATURE INCREASE BY ROUGHLY 200 YEARS.
    The earth warms, water requires a HUGE ammount of energy input to increase it's temperature (high-school physics), and THEN the warmed ocean water outgasses some of it's CO2. It is HISTORY.
    Here's 542 MILLION YEARS of history, with CO2 levels in excess of 10 TIMES current levels. Current time is ON THE LEFT.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ide.png/300px-
    Not going to waste time engaging in a cut and paste war with you.
    Short on refuting "evidence" eh?
    Everyone knows you are the Heavyweight Champion of Hot Boat, me included.
    Oh spare me your arrogant condecention from upon high. Prove me wrong and drop me down a peg or 30.
    Now your opinion is fact?
    No, My opinion IS BASED IN FACT, unlike yours, which is based on feel-good.
    As I recall you opined that the there would be a scientific conclusion within 2 decades. Damn, time really does fly when you get older. Seems like you just made that comment a few days ago According to you, the conclusion was final a few years ago, wasn't it.
    More arrogance, wonderful at display, like a strutting peacock or one of my cockerels. Steel's right, you have a lot in comon with Al and Breck Girl Edwards. I have just stayed with smacking you with facts and not playing personal like YOU and SCHIADA.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast